Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Amanita Muscaria

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
Hello people,
I'm Serguei :) 1st post

So this weekend, while cycling in the woods, i found (with a friend) a big Amanita Muscaria, very red and white, clearly identified (looked over 40 species alike)

I'll try it soon.. but first i need to dry it

someone can give me some advice on how to do it?
it's cold here right now: 6º to 15º

read about puting in the hoven (80-90º), boiling them in quiet heat, leaving it to dry alone...

any recomendation?

10x
boom

Serguei

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
10x man ;)
checked that. i took it today from the ground, is very beautiful.
The cup is more or less 10 cm, very red, slightly orange (starting to dry), with lots of white/yellowish dots, very bright
The stem is very white and strong, maybe 7 cm long

I'll dry it later on the night.
Pretty soon i'll slowly boil it or take it a bit to the hoven and eat it, starting with a small chunk to taste the alien teacher :p learning its power to decide my dose in other day.

I respect it very much, may it teach me something new!

reports soon :p

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
After your dose, you can urinate in a glass and use the urine to trip. You can do that like 7 times: trip, pee, drink, trip, pee, drink... :alc: That would be kind of gross, but if you like the experience and dont mind drinking your urine go for it. :D

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
some day soon i'll do it, but not now, still not prepared :)

but i'm boiling some smelly amanita juice right now :)
gonna drink it with lemon juice when it gets cold

reports tomorrow i guess :grin:

boom
Serguei

iaMg0r0

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
i prepared mine like that too..
but i didn't pour the juice over the mushroom, i collected it and drinked it to "taste" the power of the amanitas.

i can say the trip was mild (just some little juice with lemon) but interesting, very good mood, slight visual dizziness and contemplative strange state of mind, very confortable.

After some days i made tea of my dried not-so-juicy amanitas, but the effect was almost absent, just a little bit of rush feeling for an hour or so.

I'm gonna go cycling again and next time i will eat 2-3 dried cups after maybe some MAO innibitor to blast my mind... just don't know if it doubles the psy effect of amanitas like with psylocybe mushrooms, anybody can help?

Boom

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
Amanitas are pretty distinctive and fairly easy to recognize... it's nice that you can find them growing wild locally.

If I had your good fortune, I'd simply go out and collect several Amanitas and then take them home and chop them into small pieces and mix them with a chocolate milkshake. That's just what I'd do... :roll:

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Hope you dry them first, fresh there poisioned right ?

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Rutger a dit:
Hope you dry them first, fresh there poisioned right ?

Drying (especially when done at temperature around 85 degrees of celcius) converts ibotenic acid to muscimol. Ibotenic acid is for most part responsible of the negative side-effects, while muscimol contributes to the psychedelic part of the experience.

There still seems to be no confirmed death caused by Amanita Muscaria, although they are very often marked as deadly poisonous in mycologic literature (at least in "mushroom-hunting handbooks" and the like). Some of the other Amanita species contain very effective toxins and have caused fatalities so care must be taken when identifying the mushroom.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
This summer I tryied amanitas for the first time.
A polish friend showed me how to prepare.

He was drying the umbrelas of the amanitas all day at the strong sun, then in the night he puted the shrooms on a stick and slowly baked them on a small fire untill they got krispy like chips. we was 5 people and shared about 8-9 mushroomsm the feeling is definetly different from the psilocybes.

If not dryied long enough and if not roasted a little it's posible to intoxicate.