Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Amanita Muscaria smoked

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
This was my first time with A. Muscaria. As i had only one dried cap of Amanita Muscaria i had no option but to smoke it, cause I assumed one cap when eaten would give a negligible high. After this experience I'm contemplating of getting a few more pieces maybe.

I rolled up 1/5th of the Amanita Muscaria cap in a joint mixed with grass and tobacco and smoked it. The effects were subtle but definitely present, it was a clean clear high with a decent amount of closed eyed visuals. I was transported to variety of memories from my past, A. Muscaria made me relive them and people and the wonderful experiences i have shared with them became alive. The state I got into was pretty surreal with a meditative nature to it, also music sounded excellent in the dark and I danced for around 40mins or so. The next day I headed to a world famous meditation resort in my city and smoked another joint of this mixture after the meditation, after which i headed to the dance on live music in the auditorium and DANCED my ass off with loads of other people completely immersed in the dance.

It surely was a healing experience, although you have to be sensitive and meditative to feel the subtle effects when smoked. At start I was pretty apprehensive whether anything would happen or not, but after smoking i found out it amplified the high of the cannabis. The high lasted for around 1 and a half hour after which it just felt liked i had smoked plain cannabis

heart.gif

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
I forgot to add this combination of A. Muscaria Skin (red/orange) + Tobacco + Grass could also amplify your sexual experience, and i definitely missed my ex for a short amount of time during my high ;)

The smoke can be slightly harsh, but its definitely not that much of a challenge to inhale if you've smoked cannabis properly in the past. Just remember to remove and discard as many gills under the mushroom cap as possible.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
majority if not all of what you smoked was destroyed. anything over 190F will break the active chemicals down very rapidly...

next time, if you spot an amanita and it's still round, simply take note of where it is and come back in 2 days and it should be huge and flat. taking young buttons means that no spores are dropped and the mushroom will eventually die out in that area if it can't drop more spores. also, if it's the only mushroom around, be sure to cut off a small piece of it's gills so at least some spores will remain in the area.

also, check this out for proper preparation, else you'll probably end up sick. towards the bottom are the instructions for proper preparation.

http://www.ambrosiasociety.org/preparing_the_sacrament.html

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
ophiuchus a dit:
majority if not all of what you smoked was destroyed. anything over 190F will break the active chemicals down very rapidly...

Are you sure? I tried again, this time only rolled it with the tobacco minus the weed and I definitely felt the high again =) It doesn't feel like a high from smoking toxic substances, but has a clean feel to it.

Will one dried flat amanita muscaria cap when consumed give a high?