Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

All Roads Lead To Prison

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
itsscience a dit:
I know a good portion of his mind

This is perhaps one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard anyone say. If there is a god then this being is so amazingly complex and powerful that no one could know his mind because it would be unintelligible to us. I know you're a believer in Jesus but even he didn't profess to know god's mind - "My God, My God why have you forsaken me?" but we know now that he didn't forsake him, Jesus just didn't know his plan. It's said in the bible that a human would be destroyed merely by looking at god so imagine what would happen if you could know his mind :shock:

First off. That was a rhetorical question to God. Jesus knew why he was being forsaken. Because God in his perfect holyness would have to obliterate Jesus when he took on the sins of the world. As a result to keep from doing so he had to turn his back on him for a moment until he was cleansed by his own death.

I wasnt being specific saying that I know 80% of his mind or something. By good portion I was saying 'general gist' 'basic concepts' 'most perspectives'. No I dont know why certain people die and certain people live or why stock markets crash or whales wash up on sea shores but I do know that he is perfect and that he doesnt make mistakes and he either causes or allows everything and knowing which doesnt always matter.

Schwanke you have a tendency to derail every thread you get involved in into a religious discussion. This is a site for psychonauts not for godonauts. Back off with the religion or go and find a site for god botherers. :roll:

And I've said several times now. If you dont want to respond to me you dont have to. Scroll past the word Jesus every time I use it. Scroll past the word God every time you see you. Hell ignore my posts all together. You can probably even mute me in the forum console though I havnt looked yet.

***EDIT*** Just went and looked. Under control panel in the upper left under friends and foes you can select foes on the left and then you will mostly not see their posts anymore. So any time you want to start ignoring me by all means feel free. I have no problem with that. Maybe if enough people ignore me I will go away? You guys are all the ones that keep perpetuating the fire by constantly replying. Just ignore my posts. If they werent interesting to someone they wouldnt get replied at all.

Cant you guys see your own hypocracy here? You talk about freedom of religion to do your shrooms and weed and sacred salvia then tell my religion to go get lost. Freedom of religion just not THAT religion.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Cant you guys see your own hypocracy here? You talk about freedom of religion to do your shrooms and weed and sacred salvia then tell my religion to go get lost. Freedom of religion just not THAT religion.
dont be a fool
no one says you can believe in your religion
just stop de-railing every thread you go into by dropping 17 paragraphs on god and jesus

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I find that life may feel like a prison more than over because of conditioning. Yes, people are power-hungry. Yes, we're all slaves to media, religion, etc. But all in all, we are prisoners of our environment when we are young.

"The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half." - G-d I love that quote...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
alright ladies... :oops:

"The Man is a part of life and a perminent one and you pretty much have to have a private reserve or a cult to get away from it."

i didn't come to stir the shitstorm anymore, rather maybe we can get a little back on track, cause this shit is becoming WAAAY WAAAY to personally biased, (creating outright lies to try and "force" ones point of view to "be right" on a bunch of people who have now become closed minded on this topic?... it's only making things worse. now you all {insert substitute for "hate"} each other...)

i dont agree with this, i have an idea, and it's called being a FARMER. i know this a new concept to some of you westerners who may have thought that farmers went extinct after we performed genocide and exile/quarantine on the native americans, but this is a REAL concept, these people ARE still alive! hope is not lost! these people ARENT BUMS! and are really quite possibly the ONLY reason that ANY of you are alive.

think about it.

sustainability.

im getting on THAT bandwagon for a little while

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
farming is one of australias biggest economic sections
our problems are with drought, being an arid country
there is also a high level of suicide among farmers here because of all the social and personal economic problems you end up having being a farmer
it takes alot of work and often a farmer is quite secluded on the farm

i think it would be excellent if everyone could have a big backyard with a good garden with vegetables and grains growing
if we all did that it would be one huge leap to self sufficiency