Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5x, 10x, 20x extract ???

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
There is a lot of different salvia extract on the market, and the quality is very different too.

Some supplier even sell 20x extract, although some say this is technically impossible.

Did you try any of this extracts (5x, 10x, 20x) did you notice any difference in how strong and how good it worked ??

/forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

ratakaberu

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2002
I only tried the ******* 10x and i must admit that it works really fine.
On the other hand i had some 7x about a year ago from a spanish vendor that was very weak, guess it was some 3x. Hope this helps

cybrbeast

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Déc 2002
I've tried 5X and 10X extract, Imported and Distibuted by SMARTLAB AMSTERDAM.
Just as it should be the 10X was twice as strong as the 5X. Which means I can have a good trip with a smaller bong hit.

But from what I hear and read, there is a huge quality difference between vendors..

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juil 2003
You can find excelent 5X incense,even better than some 10X from bad companies.
It depends of the quality.10X is really strong.
So,if there's so many 5,6,7,10,15,20 or 25!!!It's suspect; there's a lot bad quality,It's obvious.Selling standardized 5X (12,5mg Salvinorine A) and 10X (24,5mg) is serious.Most of the best US "smart" companies sell standardized extracts.
Peace! /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

Ronith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Oct 2002
I've tried the leaf, 5x, 10x, 30x, and an extract of Salvorin A using Acetone as the solvent.

In my experience the truly breath taking effects have occured with Acetone extract.

The leaf is more or less a waste of time. It just takes too much, and is disapointing if you like to smoke pot with the experience as I do. The 5x can be misleading. Alot of vendors sell low-quality 5x, but if you low on cash, I suggest buying it from http://www.********************.com

The 10x is more powerful, but the price comes with it. If your trying to rip your mind dont settle for it. Go for the 30x. From there use the method on http://www.erowid.org to extract the Salvorin A from the matrial.

Peace

G

Invité
Why would you buy the 30x salvia extract?

Even if you could buy real 30x extract, how could you safely dose 1/50 of a gram salvia extract without a expensive scientific scale ?

Ronith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Oct 2002
Well, firstly there's tolerance to keep in mind.

Secondly you bring up a good point, real 30x pretty much doesnt exist, which is why the extraction is nessecary. And for such a powerful substance as Salvorin A is shown to be, a scale is nessecary.

They are not overally expensive, in fact they cost pretty much the same as an ordinary ounce/gram scale.

And you could start at very low amounts to find an accurate dose, as is always safe to do with psychedelics. Start with a few little flakes, then work your way up, to find what suits you best.

G

Invité
Yes if you want to try salvia more than once, then a good scale is really necessary.

Do you have any experience in making salvia extracts ?

Sniek

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2002
There are some 'do it yourself' spray cans you can use to make extract out of anything which is dried. Never the less you can never reach extracts like 10x. For this you definately need expensive chemicals.

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juil 2003
Most of "Ska Pastora" users prefer ,now ,to use high organic

(biologique) natural leaves instead of eXtract.

Most of these users say that the eXperience is more intense

and stays longer than with cheap eXtracts.

It depends where the leaves have grown and how...

<<Plants are precious,

Treat them with respect.>>

peace! /forum/images/graemlins/hug.gif

Ronith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Oct 2002
Yes, I have completed an extraction using Acetone as a solvent for the Salvorin A, verbatium from Erowid. If you want I can find a link.

skizzo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juil 2003
Hi, i was wondering what 5X and 10X means?, please keep it simple. I saw that there is apparently "a standard" and then there is a 5X and a 10X, are they stronger and cheaper? /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Your close Tommy.. Straight Salvia Divinorum leaves would be considered 1X. There are different methods of extracting the Saliva A from the leaves. Everyone has different methods but the 5X, 10X, 20X etc., stands for the concentration factor of the salvia A.

So basically 1 Gram of 5X (concentrate) is equal to 5 Grams of 1X (straight leaves). 1 Gram of 10X (concentrate) is equal to 10grams of 1X (straight leaves). So on and so on.

skizzo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juil 2003
Thx, but why are the 5X extract cheaper? 1Gram - €17.50 And the (5X)1Gram á €15.00.
why even sell "standard stuff"? i know i allways want the strongest they got, not matter if its weed or Salvia, or what ever, the stronger the better!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
A lot of people prefer to mix the Salvia Divinorum leaves with their weed.
It’s also a cheap way for dealers to satisfy their customers with really crappy weed. /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I’ve had 1X, 5X, 10X, & 13X. Each one gave me a different type of buzz. 10X & 13X were exactly the same though..
I know that some places offer a 10X+ but there is really no such thing.. I’ve seen Salvia 20X and 50X advertised before. Simply, they are the very first drop that comes from the 10X excretion process. Supposedly the very first drop is the most potent but my personal experience has found that to be false.

To answer you question in simple terms: YES, 5X is stronger and cheaper but the taste is worse!

skizzo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juil 2003
Thank You so very much, now i fully understand just about everything! think im gonna ord /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gifer some salvia soon. /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

C

chrisre

Invité
Its easy to make an extrakt by yourself.Its very potent but it's difficult to say that it's 4x or 8x or something like this.
Crush the dried leaves in some isopropanol. crush them again when they are inside the alcohol and mix it well and let them draw some time (a day or so). after that time take out the plant material with your hands. Let the fine material in, so that you later have got a base to smoke and work with. Wait until the isopropylalcohol is gone and you have got dry material..... Thats it very easy and very potent! /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif

wiz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Juil 2003
i've had try salvia leaves once, with no efects, and some 10x extract a friend got from his vacanctions on holand. i smoked about 1/10 (and more) of the extract and felt a little havy but nothing more...