Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5x, 10x, 20x extract ???

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

soph

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Nov 2003
hi!
I bought some 5x extract in amsterdam a few months ago and found it quite ok - compared to the leaves I had ordered from *******, I just didn't manage to some enough of it in a short time so it didn't quite knock me down; the 5x extract was ok, though I still needed to smoke 2 bowls of it in a bong, and it tastes real awful and burns a lot in my lungs. I don't remember where, but I found some information about making fudges containing salvanorin from 1g of 10x extract - anyone know about that one?
love and peace soph

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I have a 15x extract that is awesome... if you are willing to try it, contact me /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
15x? pwew, that must be almost as strong as salvinorin a

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, it has salvinorin A...
I've tried a lot of diferrent salvias, but none is like this one. This is really potent! A must!

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
thanks but thanks, i've had some of really terryfying experiecces with the 10x extract. in fact, the first time i did salvia i smoked about 2 normal doses 10x, and passed completely out, /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif
level 6 on salvia scale. and while i was unconscious i had my leg cut with broken glas from the waterpipe.
now i stick to smoking 5x or eating the leaves, it's safer.. /forum/images/graemlins/tonofbricks.gif and once you have encountered the salvia-entity, she keeps coming, even with normal leaves

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
You should always have a sitter next to you... it could be dangerous like in this case, that you cut yourself. You can even get up and walk around, hurting yourself...
Always have someone that is sober next to you, or at least someone who can hold the pipe, and prevent you from harm.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Actually, the main diference between 5x, 10x and 15 is the amount of salvia that you need to smoke. Of course the 15x is more potent than the 5x, but you can also use only 1/3 of the dose, causing less smoke irritation, and 1 or 2 tokes should be more than enough to get the desired effects. You should weight carefully the salvia, because with extracts you are dealing with very small quantities, and you can make a mistake and be overwellmed by the effects.

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
yep, but the problem is to find sitters who are really cappable of sitting, i've done it before and most people are just interfering with the trip in a negative way. and i feel a little bit like d.m.turner, a hardhead solotripper. i prefer DIY. i know this attitude is going to break me up sooner or later, but well... we all have to go, don't we

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Dont you have a girfriend, or a friend who just sit by your side and hold up things for you? And with salvia, the "high" is just for a few minutes, it's not all that boring for the one who is being the sitter...
I'm sure you can find someone that could be there for you...
You can also try to explain what you expect that person to do, or not to do, so you can "train" a siter...
I think it could be easier if the sitter also knows the effects of salvia.

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
yep, a girlfriend could do the job, but i seem to be a bit to excentric for most girls, you know most people want some stability in life and i'm everything but stable /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif
what's more, all my friends aren't really into psychedelics, they're more the speed-x-coke-alcohol freaks, you know. i trust them when i'm sober, but i can't give them confidence when it comes to those deep hidden realms of the mind connected with psychedelics. I'm sure you wouldn't want a sitter next to you who never experienced a trip him/herself. i don't have a real problem doing these things alone, in the end we're all trapped in ourselves, alone, aren't we.
anyway, after a trip i can always rely on my mum who helps analyzing them in some way, she doesn't really understand why i'm doing it but she's a great helper in listening and not judging. that's the biggest supporter a human being can have : mother

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Thats a fact, mom's are really the best persons in the world, for us, their children. It is great that you can speak with her, because she must be the person that better understand you.
About the risks of tripping with salvia, you can always use a plastic bong, avoiding the risk of hurting yourself. You can even buy handcufs to arrest yourself to a chair, or bed, but I don't think that is a really good idea... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
hehe, that was the problem with my first salviatrip. I was laying down on my bed, with my leggs under a blanket. then i passed out, but i must have been moving during the trip and was trapped in a struggle with the blanket. it must have been a real fight because when i returned it was like a real inferno happened in my room. the tv upside down, cd's everywhere, it was like someone had taken a corner of the room and folded it over. and the weirdest thing is, during the trip, my mind slipped into the blanket, i became the blanket, so my earthly body was fighting with the blanket that had become my mind.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Salvia can give a real trip, that's for sure. Someday I will try to translate some of my trips with salvia, so you can read them. I never done salvia alone, I always do it with some friends that like psicadelics, or with my girlfriend. My girlfriend is my prefered choice, but sometimes I do it with my friends. It's more freightning with them, and sometimes I get kinda freaked out. The most strange thing that happens with me, is the dificulty in controling my reactions...

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!
AeroGel,is it still possible for you to get some excellent salvia as you posted previously /forum/images/graemlins/think.gifYou know,until now i haven´t smoked an excellent salvia,what i smoked previously,just didn't gave me none of the expected effect,besides an increasing and unexpected body heat.Thanks.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
sure I can, just send me your address and I will send it ASAP to you. I'm sure you'll love it, and I tell you, you will fell a lot more than just a temperature change /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Ok,gel,thanks a lot.I'll send you a PM about this,with my adress soon...

Peyolt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
do your own extract ( fais ton propre extrait tu pourra le doser comme tu voudra..)