Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Let it out!

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
poisoninthestain ive been there too. it does hurt

dont take it personaly though, it seems to be the modern way. it would be worse to be in a loveless relationship IMO

time is a great healer if we are patient. use the oportunity to rediscover who you are. its easy to forget while in a relationship as you tend to live for the other person. i do anyway

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
DruglessDouglas...yes, I did the same thing. I forgot who I was. I have grown tremendously from the experience as much as it burned me. I never realized all my vicious negative cycles I do on a day to day basis that would annoy any normal person over such a long time.

Thanks to both of you...just knowing I'm not alone is a major breath of fresh air.

But on the bright side, I'm stilling albidum tonight!

...hopefully I'll get some nice yields. I plan on writing a formal writeup on the chem section of the forum eventually involving albidum's saf concentrations in the bark and other parts of the tree from different ages, seasons, %'s...basically something comprehensive about albidum.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
That's a shitty situation, p-stain. My only advice, from experience, is to not put you feelings away, because sometime you have to feel them anyway and they will go bad after a while of suppresion.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I just had a great shit. Such a relief!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Was it Mr. Smith? Don't do anything that has to do with information about you and your money as long as he's ill.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
System restore is not a good idea as if you have problems with your system they could also effect / infect that to . I have an acronis boot CD copy of my "C" partition and every time i feel or see that i have problems i just wipe the partition and put the clean copy back in . It takes a few minutes to do the wipe and to put the copy back in .

I also dont have anything personal on my computer , the juicy bits are on an external hard disk drive wich doesnt get turned on unless i`ve pulled the net cable out of its socket .

I have had similar problems to you twice in the last week .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I just did a deep system scan with cackperksky and found these 2 times , once in the bit of my hard disc drive i use and ....... in the system restore .

Trojan.bat.small.ai
Trojan.win32.genome.mhc
Trojan.win32.genome.hdr
virus.im-worm.win32.sohanad.x

I have not been to any sites that i havent been going to for years exept one = i was uploading to youtube ?????

The problem was solved by puting my acronis boot CD in , deleting the "C" partition , repartitioning and puting a back up in . It took less than 7 minutes and i know that my system is 100 % clean now .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This morning when i turned my browser off my computer froze . After a few minutes i re-started it . When i turned my browser back on all the settings had changed ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I am getting paranoid :shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I got some american airforce polaroids years ago and i look realy cute with them on and my pink skin tight jump suite rideing my bike .

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Hmmm in fact I always let my emotions out, u mean I always share it and almost never hide.

I'm a bit frustrated about my relationship with on man...
What do I love?)) I love whole univerce and every creature)))
I don't like to think about fear and don't like to feel it.
And I'm not angry now))
I'm a bit asamed of my behaviour on one afterparty because I was too drunk.
That's all))

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
LOL, I had just started writing a sad post here, but then I received an email that took away weeks of uncertainty. It's a financial thing and I think I have reason to be optimistic again. :smirk:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
what? how?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If one of the bones between your knuckles and your wrist is broken it hurts like fuck and you cant use it . A finger hurts but not nearly as much .

Have you been punching walls ?

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
I'm pissed at how companies label their products...

I hate it how all the interesting chems are in the shit that doesn't have it listed on the back.

I hate how whenever I look for sass oil I find "concentrated", "extract", or the infamous "fragrance" oil instead of "essential" oil which just reminds me of how i hate this corperate manipulative bullshit...

...i want FUCKING essential oil...not fragrance...goddamn...

and the funny thing is it'll say something like "100% pure, uncut and undiluted..."

HOW THE HELL can you have fragrance oil that isn't non-synthetic...jesus christ.

RAWR!