Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Let it out!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
First tell us what youve cocked up and how ?????? And even then youll have to do it multiple times as anyone can make a mistake with their first few tries .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
no need to panic. I am humorous about it.

Well first of all, I nearly fucked up the salvia plant some time ago. But no need to worry, she's ok now, even if she's only 10 cm high with 6 leaves. :wink:

But I somehow seem to be able to fuck up an even easier plant - the poppy. I am not sure yet but that would not be the first time.

Ah the list is even longer. I was able to fuck up peppermint (!!!), Tacca chantierei (OK, this is also quite hard to grow) and some other stuff. :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you have problems with them i and probably others can help . Usualy problems come from treating the plants in a way they dont like . Practice makes perfect .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
If you have problems with them i and probably others can help . Usualy problems come from treating the plants in a way they dont like . Practice makes perfect .
thanks. I probably will wait some days, maybe I am just to impationate - they didn't start growing yet.

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
im annoyed that my psuedo mushrooms haven't sprouted and won't be ready for the easter holidays
:evil:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'm getting bills from all angles and have been out of money for 2 months now.

So I asked my boss for a raise and I will be working more hours, which is a good way to combat the problem. Will be able to do some projects like design our new webpage and making the store more effective, which is interesting and my boss really is supportive, but it still sucks having no money for weeks on end.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
I'm annoyed because the mushrooms me and a mate have been growing have been found by his mum, but I am eagerly awaiting the summer - end of school and 3.5 months of tripping nads

and i cant wait for glastonbury fest - rolf harris is gonna be so good on mdma

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
good luck in future, Fork. Doesn't sound good, cockknocker...good luck.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yeh , much sucess Fork .

Rolf Harris !!!!!! Hes a killa i`d love to see that . I thought that i`d read that there wasnt going to be a mud party this year though ?????

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What is legal ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good fotos ? The dumb fuck shit software wont work allthough i tried twice . Then when it asked me if i want to look at what i posted it said no post exists .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Why is there a swiss cross behind that canna leaf? :lol:

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
restin a dit:
Why is there a swiss cross behind that canna leaf? :lol:
Switzerland is medicinal man, didn't you know? :P

Well, everything is going smooth, except finding a job in this financial mess.
Luckilly I've got very supporting parents, so I still have a roof above my head,
but I really have to find a job. I'm really used to not spending any money and
not eating a lot, wich isn't negative persé, but still, it gets kinda uncomfortable.

Ofcourse it sucks more if you work your ass off and then have no money (good luck Fork!)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
my iPod ain't working again :cry: :cry: :cry:

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I feel lonely, this night.

So I'll start out a new shroom cultivation.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I can't ride my unycicle backwards, it is really frustrating.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I always suggest to start it with different approaches.
First, go normal then stop, make one or two revolutions backwards, than continue forward;

Second, keeping yourself to a wall or something, go backward. This will help you to have a smoother pedaling, wich is really important.

Third, start with the wall in front of you, push it and let youself go backwards, pedaling.

It will take some time, it's normal =) Don't force yourself practicing only this, or you'll just get stuck. There are maaaany trick out there :D

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
thanks for the tips arymane :D

but what do you mean with revolutions?

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
one revolution is when the wheel makes one full circle... like, you have the pedals in one position, you go until the pedals reach the same position.
Hope is clear enaugh :D