Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your smoking devices

Andros

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2005
picture0164zv.jpg

yoesem

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2005

I call it the PBB: the peanut butter bong. I made it last week out of a peanut butter jar, and it really works great.

how to make your own PBB:
you need:
-peanut butter jar(or any other jar will do)
-tube, i used the outside of a pen.
-a leftover part from a cheap bong(this is hard to find around the house, but you can just stick the end of another tube into the lid of the jar. After its finished, just stick a joint in the end and seal with a little tape)

making the PBB:
Start with cleaning the jar very well, and make sure its fully dry. Take a knife and very gently make 3 holes, 1 kicker(airhole),1 for the tube and 1 for the other tube or in my case the part i got of the old bong. make sure the airhole is on the left side, cause you will probably use the lighter with your right hand. Glue the tube and bongpart in place, and let it dry. screw the lid on and start smoking.

enjoy :blobber:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I only made this yesterday so I could smoke Salvia extract from a bong (I don't smoke weed - when I still did I had a nice glas bong, but that was years ago...)
However, I'm pretty proud it worked out so well in only 15 minutes. I used the pipe from the salvia beginners set as a chillum, a volvic bottle, an old soldering iron and a little hot glue :)

I was amazed that it works pretty well (I've smoked worse commercial bongs).
By the way, the Salvia 5x trip from it was quite good - I already tipped over the bong trying to move away some kind of object that wasn't actually there, LOL

Bongvic.jpg

yoesem

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2005
yeah, that one works great, i made those very often, just a 0,5 liter waterbottle and a pen are needed, you can just put your smoking material in a joint in the end of the pen, and seal with tape.

Another cool little trick, put some strong booze in the bong instead of water. The THC from the weed attaches to the alcohol in the booze, so you are inhaling the THC and alcohol in 1 big hit. But be carefull, all the alcohol is evaporated in about 3 hits, so be prepared to feel a little dizzy.

Kitiem3000

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mar 2005
I allways put a ridiculously expensive mineral water in my bong..Doesn't do anything special, but if you're gonna get high, might as well do it with style! :cool:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I think he meant that you put a joint in the end of the tube of the pen? Omg what a sentence. Doesnt THC get into the alcohol if you use that in a bong? :confused:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I think he meant that you put a joint in the end of the tube of the pen? Omg what a sentence. Doesnt THC get into the alcohol if you use that in a bong? :confused:
Yeh that's what he meant.
I've smoked dutch weed in a raki (40% alcohol) bong once. I was sooo fucked up. Like in drunk. So either the alcohol evaporates or attaches to the THC. Anyway, only the first three persons that used the bong noticed the alcohol. Maybe the alcohol withdraws really quickly from the booze???

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Oh, I might even try putting some gin (37.5%) in my bong tomorrow. :alc: :high: Yipee!