Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your greatest fear.

G

Invité
Gosh Caduceus Mercurius you have my deepest sympathy . I hope i do not upset the hierarchy here but my conscience forces me to try and help people when i can and this is my opinion . I don`t mean to insult you but sometimes the truth hurts and things that people don`t like have to be said .

Besides in this thread i read in other threads that you are scared of taking DMT , had a bad trip a few days ago and wont admit it , about you having to give your shop up selling supplements and new age products because it did not make any money , how your car broke down , about your racism , about calling a member a "Spambot" when they were only trying to offer you support , threads were you were talking and complaining about your life and your wife and the thread where people are calling for transparency , honesty , clarification and justice about the way you hijacked the forum , keep breaking the rules , act like there are one set of rules for you and another for all the other members and from all the members of this forum only your friend Ahuaeynjxs is desperately and vainly trying to defend you and the indefensible things you have been caught red handed doing .

Besides the things that i have already mentioned i have seen lots of photos here where you have seemingly forced your children to pose with drugs and seen that they are disturbed about it by the looks on their faces . Have you ever thought about that ? Have you ever thought about what would happen to you and your children if the local prosecutor , police , children`s department of the local government or the christian political parties saw those pictures ?

You obviously have extremely bad karma and an extremely negative way of life and thinking . Have you ever thought about why ? Have you ever tried to improve your karma by being honest with yourself about why you have it , tried to change the way you are , act towards others and the way you think ? Positive thinking can solve all your undeniable problems and save not only you but the whole planet if you and others would just practise it .

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
cottage cheese...

:shock:

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i do not fear my death, in fact, i look forward to it. death is like one the main courses of psychonautics 101! i encourage anyone to overcome their respective death fears, it's really liberating.

but i do have a BIGGEST FEAR... after reading this thread and thinking about it i now know that my biggest fear ever is that by some accident or fucked up circumstance i'd lose my mom. she's the most important person in the world to me. even though i'm of age to be considered an 'adult' it would be devastating to me. oh man i don't even want think of the consequences. just the thought of her hospitalized or suffering from a terrible illness or something gives me the chills man ;_;

i don't want anything bad to happen to her!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Proteus a dit:
If I'm picturing IJC's nightmarish vision correctly, well if you can imagine being totally omnipotent such that everything was under your control, there was nothing in it that could exist that you did not create yourself, how could you have a significant relationship with anything whatsoever if it was entirely your design? There would be no hole for the I-know-not-what to enter and change that. You'd be utterly isolated, imprisoned as a witness to a meaningless predetermined universe.

There it is... My greatest fear.

It's like, you watch this movie, and a man is interacting with all these people, and suddenly he's feeling down, and after feeling down, he realizes something, he can read every persons mind! Why is this?! The lights turn on, he's in a room. This room has been his entire life, he's been interacting with nothing. The camera zooms out, and theres nothing, a black abyss with a small room and a man, slowly drifting away.

Of course my fear is slightly off - I am in a loop. I created myself, and everything else, and my subconscious drives everything, all other people and things. The communication between my conscious and subconscious is my 'reality'. The entire universe is me...

You know what I realized? After smoking DMT and confronting this fear... I don't care anymore. If it was true, yes I would not like it, I would definitely not like it, but I really just don't care.

Now I'm going to have to read every post after this quoted one.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My fear had nothing to do with Salvia CM, it was just interesting that Salvia was the drug that finally made confrontation possible for my fear...

Salvia was done over 8 months ago, and doing DMT last weekend I was presented with the same trip, and come to think of it, every mushroom trip gives me the same feeling...

In fact... my first mushroom trip actually made this all possible. At the time of my first shrooms, I could not describe what I was seeing... but the idea has slowly congeled, and yes it sounds exactly like ... solipsism.

And no - you will not understand solipsism until you FEEL solipsism.

I cannot randomly place my thoughts into believing right now that solipsism is real, I have no fear of it now. But understanding it...

I do not want to be my own god, or anyone elses god.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
just the messiah
:p jks

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
Falling, Failing, Becoming a Bum, Police, law enforment, ect. , Needles, people with guns when im not armed, people on drugs when you dont know what thier going to do

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
My greatest fear.. would be the fear of what comes next? What happens after I die? Does my consciousness just fades away and dies with the rest of my body? (Which seems to be the logical answer)

To cease to exist... that would be my greatest fear.

But I guess we all encounter that, since we are all bound to "expire" eventually... unless science is able to stop aging, like this crazy guy claims:

http://www.ted.com/talks/aubrey_de_grey ... aging.html

(I say crazy, but maybe he isn't that crazy.. just the idea of stopping aging seems abit unrealistic. Reminds me of a movie by Aronofsky "The fountain of Life" where men seek the fountain of eternal youth.
He does put forward some valuable arguments as to why he thinks this is possible)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well, hate to burst your bubble but we are all a billion years old. We all came from the same cell some hundred or million million years ago... therefore aging is avoidable. The theory that neutrinos and radioactive decay, beta and gamma particles, take away years of your life isn't really true either... I mean to a degree but not really.

We only age due to dna, - theres a cut off where new stem cells stop growing, etc. We are just like leaves on an ageless tree, we have the possibility to live as long as the tree does, but we all know we have limited time in reality.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Dieing used to be my greatest fear, but for some reason I stopped caring about dieing. Probably because I realised it's inevitable and as such not worth bothering with. Nowadays I suppose it changed to aging (never thought that would happen) :|

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hmm, that is a bit deep spice. Haha, but in a way, makes me happy...

I'll have to give that one some thought.

May it be that with comfort, our spirit is .... nope I'll just have to think about it.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it's good to hear these thoughts i had, properly enunciated. don't be discouraged by fear. what is fear? keep digging for bits of truth, eventually things will be easy. you'll be floating downstream forever. i can't tell you anything to make it this way, other than to grab life with certain force, look it in the face, and know. you (everybody-thing/ the conscious aspect) know what is right. it's good instinct, chase it, it can't be unhealthy

krasojazdec

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Nov 2009
I would have to say that my biggest fear is spiritual beings, ghosts, etc.... I record my dreams and in my nighmares demons or ghosts would drag me to hell, but i'd never see hell. In another dream a tormented dead man was chasing me and I could not outrun him. Also during a bad trip on shrooms It was very dark and I had the feeling something was going to chase me.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
My girlfriend also has a fear for ghost and such.
Personally I am more afraid of the living.

My greatest Fear is the human mind.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
My biggest fear right now, was represented to me by a dream i had a couple of weeks ago.
It had to do with not being able to give myself to the world (people, social life/love), and dying before my qualities could blossom into maturity.
Spilt milk..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^so do it now!

(I have that too...)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
it is hard, but we all have to do it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
realize that going on with having the fear, or the fear having you, could lead to your potential potentially not fully being used, and worse your potential potentially used against you! also realize that alone the reason why you could be having the fear, is always something where you could learn something from, if you looked at it without directly "being" the fear (afraid of whatever) . about the world, about yourself and your fear....

i feel how all of you describe having the fears you have, or them having you...
it's strange either you give in or you don't...

you could say the feeling can get really nasty sometimes or the projections of your mind while having that fear- feeling can get nasty too. i think there's a point though, when this kind of fear (including fucked up things like being afraid of the fear etc.) brings you instantly to the moment, because without reacting quick enough you could be dead just one moment later.

the other aspect of fear is thinking about future and past. thinking of future and past is always conceptualization or projection of the mind. therefore it's not real, just like the fear projected into conceptualisations or projections of the mind...

however i doubt that knowing this, can help anyone. except that this knowledge would make the fear less real for you.
normally knowledge can't do anything, but it can be used for doing things right or for thinking about how doing things right. ;)

the question is what is stronger, the fear or you? and if it is stronger then ask why?? there's always a reason. at least trying to get a different perspective on it if the current is uncomfortable, can bring you more possibilities than you could have had before.

peace