Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your greatest fear.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
[youtube]JZ8aRTD_u9w[/youtube]

[youtube]jXNWHDDHiDQ[/youtube]

[youtube]eRc41tfTe9Q[/youtube]

beware!!! there's a message from the devil in it..... hate it or love it! but don't fall for it! :twisted: :D :finga: :twisted: :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
omg i just realized my greatest fear and it's that the matrix is really real and i am the architect of it...
sorry for doublepost ok! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
braineater... reread what my first post, that is exactly my greatest fear.

why does this scare us so?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
because we are afraid of that sort of ultimate responsability we think we should be taking for our lives. that's how and why we trap our consciousnesses in the conditioned understanding of time most of all people have. we should be riding the wave, not vice versa. the deep truth you have in the ocean of your mind, shall not swallow you, it rather shall be swallowed by you forever more... :)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
^exactly!

my biggest fear would be that the psychology of the great mass will never change. that it always will be mind-steered people with a tendency towards submission - whatever thing it is: god, government, "reason", other people - instead of taking ultimate responsibility.
it's weird. while my experience is rather blissful of that kind of "mindset" - being your own god, taking responsibility, letting it flow - I still feel a tad of fear whenever I try to get there. it's a bit as if a part of my mind is afraid, not exactly me. it's like the image of myself fears for its existance (rightfully so).
ego stuff.

why are some people afraid of moments of stillness? yesterday I was sitting together with a friend in his room, and there was a pause in talking and videowatching etc. and as I was sitting there he'd get up and run around doing random things, like putting this there, the other one there, putting trash in the can, instead of just sitting there. you might say he wanted to clean the room, but the motivation was different.. I started talking again about some stuff to comfort him, but I still didn't really get it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
because stillness breaks down fear like the waves of the ocean break down the shore.
obviously the fear needs to prevent this state from entering the being in which it is rooted.
stillness in the heart begins with stillness in the mind and when the observer stops being afraid of
observing himself/herself in relation to the environment/world/society etc.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Stillness makes you think, it makes you contemplate. Rather than studying tasks and running through repetitive motions, things you've done forever - stilness makes you wonder.

This is why people take anti-depressants, this is why people take sleep aids, this is why america is chocked full of anti-thought medication.

People don't like their own trains of thought.