Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your Cannabis flow

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well mr Froggy likes to express his thoughts while high on THC.
And sometimes he likes to make music, discuss, write impulsively, and draw really bad sketches.
And Mr Froggy would like you to post your flow on here.
So Mr Froggy can have the guts to share with you he just wrote and painted today. :p
In otherwords, I really think that this topic might show us some interesting ideas.
And I im curious about this flow, and if anyone has it and/or expresses it!

And if you're lucky, MR Froggy might actually post what he just wrote.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Mr Fishy (swim?) has profound realizations while he is high.
Mr Fishy had better write them down, or Mr Fishy will forget that he was profound
Mr Fishy is also very productive while he is high.
Mr Fishy loves art AND writing, so he hopes Mr Froggy will share.
Mr Fishy would be interested to see what others do while they are high.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
http://dump.no/files/5678a4b28bdb/A_PIC ... T_MIND.JPG
Above Mr Froggy drew a really crappy sketch.

And MR Froggy wrote a very long text when he was stoned as hell itself:
The observation of many things.
There is either a secret soceity ruling, or some people are connecting to an interesting method of life.
And that group of people is getting larger. (Maybe both?)
it would only make sense that the second choise is the right one because it is bigger and offers more options.
Because you see, there is change...and alot of change!
Not only does the human mind grow over generations and make technology.
We can find methods into the right side of the brain that might actually lead us to more certainty.
Left/Right....Imagine the power that would be behind it.
Anyway, there is clearly someone who is doing stuff to alot of people, and its not that obvious.
And the people who are doing this, are massively genious.
Look how things change the New Age weird agnostic/gnostic belief,
If someone is planting information for them to blindly follow....Then that person is a fucking genious!
Because this wave, is gonna hit us hard. How? Well its already happening, its spinning up like almost a new religion.
The more people that tries to do these sort of diverse practices, the more we could find out about it.
With an open mind.
If we can find a way to combine methods and ways of thinking, we've already taken a huge fuckin step in evolution.
So what the fuck is happening? Am I the only one to see this or what? This social change?
This cultural change?
Look at HUMAN EXPRESSION.
It must be something, because not only does it make sense to me....but like, look carefully at people.
Maybe this can answer things.
Share Empirical Data of your own reality.
Find a way to express it, in ways like: painting, drawing, making music/Playing music/listening to music, Singing, writing, preaching,
talking/discussing, dancing, sex, physical expression and just all sort of ways you can find.
This might help to bring balance, to both Logic And Intuition.
And many polarities of the left and right brain.
I dont think Logic can explain everything in this Universe, because there is more to reality than what we possibly can imagine.

CONTINUE:
Because, the method of science is purely objective.
But imagination and spiritualist things are on the right. (Told to be subjective.)
The methods of science try to reach absolute certainty in only one direction.
But I really think that Logic is limited.
Since my Brain is clearly dominated by the right side.
Just like Religion limits itself.
Intuition is limited aswell.

But maybe we would again, take a greater step.
Maybe its fucking pandoras box regarding our evolution.
Since like why the fuck does our brain have these different varions of the right and left brain?
It is like we've chosen Logical Reality over years, since it was probarly much better back then to mathematically explain things.
back then it probarly gave u shitloads of advantages.
But today, we're getting so many and we're so diverse.
We're growing and growing.
And this just MIGHT be the next step in our evolution.
Because Again, we might be able to find more methods to find things out with the right brain.
And it MIGHT, also that there are certain things liek insight which has been altered or surpressed over alot of years.
Due to certainty and/or the happy dominating Christian bastards.

Certainty, this is also why science was craved.

IDEA:
New Age, changes like science does.
And it is not just a pile of crap, even though alot of popular shit might be.
But it changes, and it developes.
It is like they are also trying to find the pieces to the pussle.

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
According to the picture I'll say you where in what I like calling a Climactic Trance... Basically your mind is working very fast in a short period time. It was working so fast that at one point you questioned time itself. Ive draw a similar picture that invokes the left and right sides while in such a state with similar results...

Left side (Question) -> Center (Process) -> Right Side (Resolution) which is what simply 1 brain interval which creates what may be the illusion of time (Obviously theoretical).

You discovered it by asking your self a big question, whilst your brain was working at such speed, and you felt the interval take place, Its beautiful and that is why you and I drew it.

Can I also ask what it says above the timeless character in the middle? "Im Finiky"? Haha

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Unfortunately Ive deleted all my work due to a fit I had against it. I thought I was alone thinking about this stuff and well I guess now ive found this place im wishing I didnt delete it all.

I can still remember alot of my thoughts though, and they are quiet wacky probly even for this community.

On another note, I also think something is happening, Youtube search ReeceJones, He is holding a "Mass-Meditation" on Sunday in a way to fight back.

And if we are wrong then let the crazy people be crazy :3

Edit:
Infinity is insane to think about in that state, to trigger the thinking about it, imagine the infinity symbol, and how it makes an infinite loop, Then your imagination will spark alot of creativity.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
chizley a dit:
Unfortunately Ive deleted all my work due to a fit I had against it. I thought I was alone thinking about this stuff and well I guess now ive found this place im wishing I didnt delete it all.

I can still remember alot of my thoughts though, and they are quiet wacky probly even for this community.

On another note, I also think something is happening, Youtube search ReeceJones, He is holding a "Mass-Meditation" on Sunday in a way to fight back.

And if we are wrong then let the crazy people be crazy :3

Edit:
Infinity is insane to think about in that state, to trigger the thinking about it, imagine the infinity symbol, and how it makes an infinite loop, Then your imagination will spark alot of creativity.
Thats a shame mate, yeah i also thought i was alone.
But im not, and our brothers are growing stronger and bigger in numbers.

But its not just a loop.
Can you imagine how big infinity is ?
:p

And yes, we're not crazy. There is no absolute truth or cerainty, its all just a difference.
I quote a song:
We re-arrange disorder, so people think its strange! :D

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Infiniti is a fun one to ponder, and often not very dark. Bare with me and I'll redraw a picture that outlines my basic opinions of it, and how it tell you can it can be seen in almost everything in existence.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
chizley a dit:
Infiniti is a fun one to ponder, and often not very dark. Bare with me and I'll redraw a picture that outlines my basic opinions of it, and how it tell you can it can be seen in almost everything in existence.
Looking forward, but i warn you....people have gone mad and killed themselfs after trying to solve the thing air Mathematics floats on! :p

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
infitiy.jpg

So Ive just drawn this diagram that represents a simplified version of my opinion for infinity. I would briefly describe what I have concluded.

For this theory of infinity to work there must be a starting point, in this case the starting point will be the "Question" (Note the inverted commas symbolize that I will be using the term loosely). The question can be the creation of man, which may be the sperm colonizing or the baby seeing the outside world, It may also be for example the big bang (Questioned: Grow?).

Secondly the Process is in play, I haven't given this area much thought but it is basically the distance traveled from step 1 to 3 (IE: When a gun is fired, It doesn't hit the target instantly). It is important because it is where both the sides converse information, The Infinite symbol is round on both end because if it was represented as just a flat line, then this step would not show.

3rd step is "Answer". By now you are probably thinking really hard about it and are very confused, but try to stay with me. With comparing this theory to the human mind, this is where the right side of your brain reads the question and uses what it has to try and create an answer, successful or not, it sends its resolution back to the left side of the brain via the technique briefly discussed in step 2.

Lastly the 1st step is repeated (Sorry for the lack of information here)

---

There you have it, This probably wont make much scene but as you should know it is sometimes hard to explain things you conjured up whilst tripping.
I'm aware that this method has various errors and holes in it, but its just me trying to spark others imagination. Please don't read and accept this, and an important tip would be "Argue everything you read" Stay true :p

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Psyolopher a dit:
chizley a dit:
Looking forward, but i warn you....people have gone mad and killed themselfs after trying to solve the thing air Mathematics floats on! :p

Oh yea I know that for sure, Im rather mad and considered suicide, Its surley not for the weak hearted.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Yeah, I've flirted with insanity before, myself (some would say I found it). One of the interesting things Mr. Fishy thought of while high (marijuana) is that the separation of our conscious and unconscious minds may be some sort of defense mechanism so that we don't suffer the trauma of understanding what we are doing to the world or how small we really are. This sort of defense is observed all the time in victims of other serious trauma (rape, long-term abuse, even natural disasters). The traumatic memories are repressed so as not to damage the psyche of the person.

I'm not sure how well this would hold up to actual scrutiny, but I'm willing to find out. ;)

As for what you said Chizley, it makes a lot of sense to me.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Arcticpheonix a dit:
Mr Fishy (swim?) has profound realizations while he is high.
Mr Fishy had better write them down, or Mr Fishy will forget that he was profound
Mr Fishy is also very productive while he is high.
Mr Fishy loves art AND writing, so he hopes Mr Froggy will share.
Mr Fishy would be interested to see what others do while they are high.

Just to say, Mr. Tadpole would love Mr. Froggy to share, and Mr. Fishy if they have the time. Mr. Tadpole loves art as well!

..Mr Tadpole is as high as a kite!