Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

you psychonauts' web bookmarks

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
Hi

Well excuse me if anything does this post stupid, I'm just not totally myself.

I was wondering what are your favourite links ? Which website do you almost daily visit ?

thanks =)
peace

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Psychonaut, wikipedia, pirate bay and currently I seem to develop a facebook addiction :lol: :roll:

Youtube or other flash applications make my laptop crash from overheating. It's not software related. I removed vista and still have the problem. Oh well....

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
huh I am relieved to find out that I am not the only to use facebook :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sorry guys .....of topic .....

Meduzz . Sounds strange to me , what / size CPU have you got and how much RAM ? How old is the computer ?

Do you mean the temperature cut off setting in BIOS cuts the power to the processor because it gets to hot ? Have you looked in BIOS what it is set at ? Can you say what it is and can you raise it ?

Some lap tops are built badly so that the air intake or output slits are covered if you lay the lap top flat on a table . Sometimes just raising the back of the lap top from the table lets it work much longer . Also , maybe look at your CPU fan to see if its full of dust . If it is clean it carefully with a vacume cleaner .

Miminari

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2008
Lower the performance settings of your computer.
It has worked for me; I haven't had a crash until then. ;)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I've tried performance settings. I have an AMD turion 64 bit processor 1.61GHz , and 1GB RAM. It's almost 2 years old.

I've been using it without a backflap for half a year now. I know it's a heating problem because when it put my laptop on 4 piles of cd's with an extra vent under it I don't have the problem. Also I think it's the processor because I can read the temp of my GPU and it's been fairly below limits when there was a crash.

It's not really a crash actually. It just suddenly stops working like there is no more electricity or you hold the power button 5 seconds.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Lower the performance settings of your computer."

What ???? Where ? How ? WHY???? !!!!!!!!

You said its a heating problem but the CPU isnt hot !!!!!!!!! Or or is the temperatute feeler is broken ?

Did you look if the RAM , CPU fan or radiator is full of dust and thats why it gets hot ?

The other thing is to stop all unnecesery background proceses / services that are running .

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
thanks for your participation

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
God I said my GPU wasn't hot (graphics). I had already tried everything mentioned, asked friends that do computer stuff... I'll just get myself a good old PC in stead of laptop. A friend of mine has lots of parts I can have for free.

Sorry for highjacking your thread yourownworld :oops: :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK i was to far away from the box and read C-PU .

timetraveler2012

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2008

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
myfreepaysite.com
freestreamtv.com
nunsandtheirtoys.com
xnxx.com