Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

yopo

eendjuh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2006
someone has any experience with yopo seeds?
I only did it once, but hate the fact that you got to sniff them to get it right,
it burns god damnit ;p
the trip itself was nothing i experienced before
i felt like being in an aquarium and saw these gigantic fishes swimming past me,
i said to my friend (he sitted when i sniffed them and when i didnt feel anything i sitted for him ^^) "i'm too tired to sit" so i stood up and felt in the other chair :p
it really was a unique experience, but my nose burned for almost a week
anyone got any more experience with it? :)

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i have some yopo but i have not yet consumed any of them.
you can also smoke yopo and thats what im gonna do (not in the near future)

G

Invité
Yeah, to me it seems better to smoke.
I want to try it soon, seems like a great experience you can get out of it.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
smoking yopo is cool, but I doubt you can reach the mind exploring effects of snorted yopo, I thnk anyone who is interested in yopo should try and sniff it just once to see how they react on that.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Is snorting the only way of achieving the psychedelic effect of yopo?
I understand the effects of smoking differ a lot from the effects of snorting...
and heard that snorting yopo is quite painfull...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Yes for the first few minutes It hurts like hell! it feels like your nose is on fire, It is called the jaguar in the amazon for a reason. I wont say how to prepare the snorting mixture for I think people who want to snort it should search for it them self as a way to prepare themself for the snuff. you can get psychedelic visuals from smoking, but none of the full blown "I died and am reborn" psychedelic effects of snorting.

G

Invité
Hmmm, it doesn't sound very nice, but I think the experience will be well worth it :)

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
i'm gaining the courage to sniff it...

till then, i can recommend to smoke roosted and crushed seeds in a small glass bong