Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

X-4-FMP various exposure

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Maybe this has been already posted but I haven't seen it. So I wonder, a lot.
Has maybe somebody of U members use it? Or maybe know someone who has tried it? I wonder how it works? Net scripts are never really true and subjective when we talk bout psydelics. What only U can get is middy description with more or less advertising tone.
So what do U think bout X-4-FMP (4-Fluoro-alpha-Methyl-Phenethylamine)? :?:
Is it good and how it works from first hand experience or story told by someone who U know.
Here is link bout it and shop with it. Hear U. :)

http://www.shayanashop.com/Energy_weigh ... 4-FMP.aspx

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
The link didn't work, I've never heard of it before.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
:p The link automatically directs me to the homepage, I tried searching for it on the site, but I can't find it, not even on the search engine. Maybe it's illegal in the States and they won't show it, like ******* does.

I think you may need to be the guinea pig on this one too. :p

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Yes USA is out of delivery option. Here u have sample of site page with drug.

Explosion finally has a follow up.
It's new, it's 100% legal, it's X-4-FMP.
Effects: Euphoria, increased energy, happy, lots of talking.
It's something between speed and mdma, but a lot smoother.
It doesn’t use as much of your serotonin reserves like Xtc, so you won't feel as burned out the next day.
Get it while it is still legal!

We don't ship this product to the following countries:
Netherlands- United Kingdom- United States-

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
it's expensive too: € 35 for 2 pills? I'd rather do the real thing then ( 2-3 euros/pill) :lol:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Psychoid a dit:
We talked about it on the french section here:

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 39&lang=fr

People said it was pretty strong and people said it was fun, but apparently it is very bad for your auditive system (someone who has used a lot has acouphene because of that)

I know that. But I do not speak french. I think that your first language is english and second is french in school. Isn't it? In mine case croatian first and english second. Do U see my point? US guys teach spain more then french comparing with canadian.

Can U post something from it in short sentences, briefly?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
No, my first language is french and english second :p

"I used a abused of it a lot and it must be the only molecule which left me with such nasty after-effects (attention disorders, acouphene, giddiness etc...)

I wouldnt't suggest this to my best enemy" - Systemdoll

"I just bought some X-4-FMP. I'm a fan of MDMA and can't find any at the moment. Try these new pills they are really good like I had taken some MDMA. They are expensive and if someone has a link for buying it in powder form I would appreciate. It is to try ASAP if you like Love & Dance nights. Caution, you don't sleep for 2 days with these." - Candyfab

"I tested them and they rock! lol!
An XTC pill makes me laugh next to this"
- micka007

"Stop getting so excited, MDMA is way better. It's just good, no more, there's better and I confirm that this is nasty for the auditive system"
"It's a stimulant, lighter than speed or MDMA"
"The comedown is more physical than mental. Unpleasant effets appear in case of excessive redosing, and it even becomes a bit psychedelic then."
- juninho8

psycho71

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2008
I ordered these pills and find they are quite good. I experienced some quite noticeable effects with just half a pill. One day I took two at once, and could'n sleep for 48h. The description given by the seller is not exagerated, it's really between speed and X, but smoother. Yeah, they are expensive, but good stuff. I hope they continue to be awailable from the previously mentioned shop for a long time. I'm now waiting for my post, I ordered from some research chemicals company some 2-CD, I wonder how the combination with X-4-FMP would be. Shulgin says 2-CD extends the action of other substances.
I will keep you informed.

psycho71

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2008
Hypotetical experiment of a friend of a friend.
Hour 1pm intake of 30mg 2-CD (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenethylamine) (aproximately, the weight showed 0.03g)
3pm I feel something but it is very subtle, I take now half a pill of X-4-FMP.
4pm I am into somethig a bit psychedelic, when I look at my arms and legs, I see the hairs very defined, but like if there would be allive and moving a bit; it's similar to the early stage of a psilocibe shroom experience. At the concious level, I'm gonna in an analitic state, but without insights, just analizing the environment.
5pm the psychedelic feeling is gone, and I'm just on the effects of the X-4-FMP, but it is as strong as if I would have taken one pill or more, and I just took a half.
6pm I'm quiet speedy, my hands sweats and I'm moving my mouth a bit, pressing the teeth. I have looked myself at the mirror and my face looks a bit silli. There is a strange feeling in my stomach, but not unconfortable.
6:20pm I'm getting more speedy, but I feel the lack of the comunication easyness characteristic of the X-4-FMP effect. It could be because I have smoked a joint of hash, and that makes me more shy and introverted, but normally when I take X-4-FMP this does not happen. Well I have spoken now with my mother and there was easy talk from my side, so I supose the joint hasn't interacted too much.
6:30pm I'm smoking a second joint, but this time, of weed. I'm a bit thirsty so I'm drinking a can of beer, slowly. My hands continue sweating and now I have cold, but not too much.
6:40pm My mind has gone horny, but not so my body. I try to masturbate but my pennis doesn't get erect. I feel I must pee but there is no drop of pipi. I have put on a diaper, and now I can pee. Well, this last thing is due to my medical condition, I have spina bifida oculta and often I can't controll my bowell and blader. Please excuse me for this scatologic thing in all this, but I think I must tell the true. My diaper is wet and a bit pooped, sorry.
6:50pm The marihuana has softened the speedy feeling of before. But I still are moving my teeth. I'm a bit hungry, but with this strange feeling in my stomach I won't eat anything for now.
6:55pm End of the experiment writing for now. If something interesant happens I will write it down in an other post

psycho71

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2008
Experiment, part 2
8:40pm Now I'm introspective and thinking... I thing I should not have mentioned my medical condition nor write down nothing about diapers.
I hope nobody will lought about me, I'm quite embrassed now.
I think the combination of 2-CD and X-4-FMP was an amplified sense of X-4... with an initial psychedelic state induced by the 2-CD
It acts finally as a "true telling drug", where I feel it necesary to speak about personal and hidden things.
It was not my intent do say I need diapers, but I felt it was normal to speak about it. Now I'm regretful of that.
8:52pm Now I'm really hungry and will eat a bit.
End of the experiment.

C

chemalien

Invité
it's all good bro, shit happens......we all have things that are a little embarrassing.
Thanks for the quality comments.