Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Worthy downloads

Ebene

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2006
Hi

I have put together a list of torrents (yes I was very very boared), and ones im missing, of psychonaut worthy downloads. The list consists of documentaries and hopefully with your help it will grow. Please let me know about any mistakes, broken links, better torrents or any additional links/categories you want to see on the list. I will try update the list every now and then. Also I want to say thanks to all the people posting in the movie thread, since I was able to link a lot of stuff from there. Enjoy!

*Sorry wij vonden deze lijst ook niet zo relaxt [mod] *

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I don't wanna spoil the fun, but I think posting a huge list of torrents to copyrighted movies isn't a good idea...

I'm not having problems with links to documentaries that have been shown on tv . Even these are not perfectly legal to download, I think there's not a big problem (there's not so much money involved in a tv documentary that has already been shown on tv) .
Copyrighted movies however are a different ball park. The industry is eager to shut down sites with links to their stuff, and I don't want to have this forum shut down...

Links to copyrighted movies are not even necessary - I mean if there's this nice tv documentary about lsd that I can get nowhere else, then a link is good because otherwise I will never see it. But with a big business copyrighted movie, I can just go and buy or rent it legally when I know the title. No need to put this forum on danger because of that!

Ebene

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2006
I see what you mean. I did give it some thought. I asked a moderator if it would be okay. I guess I will just leave the documentary section for now (let me know if theres any specific ones that should be removed), and will ask again.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
(let me know if theres any specific ones that should be removed)

I'm not a lawyer or anything nor do I know all documentaries and their legal status, so I really can't say. The only thing I was trying to say is that giving links to stuff that is obviously big business like Hollywood movies isn't a good idea.
As an example I can give you doom9.org - it's a video forum dedicated to making backup-copies of dvds (and other video encoding related stuff). This forum has been online for years because its moderaters are very strict (and even rude!) about rules violations. Even if you only post "I downloaded this tv episode that I want to convert to xy" they will strike you immediately and close the thread. Instead you could just as well write "I have this file in xvid that I want to convert to xy" and everything's fine and the same moderators will help you with your problems. It's just about keeping the forum online.

G

Invité
Don't want any unwanted attention to this site now do we?