Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Women's Visionary Congress

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
GOD send me a pm with a nice tip for all women with a filled wallet:

Women's Visionary Congress at Wilbur Hot Springs, October 10th to 12th

The Second Annual Women's Visionary Congress will take place at Wilbur Hot Springs in Wilbur Springs, California from October 10-12, 2008. The Women's Visionary Congress is a gathering of healers, activists, researchers and artists who study the traditional and contemporary uses of entheogens. The WVC welcomes interested women and men to join us at the beautiful Wilbur Hot Springs for a healing soak and a series of conversations with visionary women. The theme of this year's WVC gathering is "Descending the Mountaintop: Visionary Insights in Action."

Speakers at the 2008 Women's Visionary Congress include Ann and Sasha Shulgin, Nicki Scully, Val Corral, Carolyn (Mountain Girl) Garcia, Allyson Grey, Debby Goldsberry, Sandra Harner, Mariavittoria Mangini, Angel Raich, Ra Young Chung, Jane Straight, Cindy Palmer, and a special research panel featuring MAPS researcher Ilsa Jerome, June May Ruse and Annie Mithoefer, co-therapist for the MAPS-sponsored MDMA/PTSD study. The event will include a special legal update from the ACLU Drug Law Reform Project and a full moon discussion circle on October 13th.

Tickets are $425, which includes all meals, camping and access to the hot springs. Rooms at the Wilbur Hot Springs Hotel are also available. For ticket information please contact Sarah at [email protected], call 831-252-0023 , or visit www.visionarycongress.org.

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
Not for me I´m afraid, although it sounds very interesting. Maybe some of the key talks will be available online at a later date.

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Yes I hope so. I think it will be very interesting. If only money could grow on trees...

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I live in an aerophonic medium and have an ioniser in my woom , will this have a positive effect ?