Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Wild Puerto Rican Ganoderma Growlog

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
I found this Ganoderma in a dry forest in Puerto Rico. It was growing from the stump of an suspected Acacia tree.

After bringing it home I cut out a small cube of the pore tissue and swiped it on an agar dish. After a few days I finally got a small point of germination. A few days later the culture was growing at a good pace and no contaminates. I got very lucky on this one because the mushroom itself was dead and dried when I found it and had a few small spots of green and black mold on the pore surface.

Once the dish was fully colonized I transfered a small piece to another plate. I then used the new plate , once it was colonized, to innoculate some jars of barley grain. The jars fully colonized in 10 days. Later today I will be spawning a jar to some coco-fiber (coir) and allow it to colonize for a few days then case with sterilized cactus soil. I hope to have signs of fruit formation within 10 days.

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I know it's an old post, but it seems like a cool experiment.

How did it go? I read that reishi does well on coco coir.

Soon I will innoculate a few logs with my reishi spawn :)