Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why LSD?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I was wondering why we see so much more literature about the therapeutic uses of LSD? Is this because circumstances or does it really have some therapeutic advantages over psilocybin, mescaline and other psychedelics?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
It feel LSD is better at dissolving the cultural mindset, leaving more of the ego intact than other psychedelics I tried.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The following article discusses some of the unique characteristics of LSD as compared to the other psychedelics.

http://www.heffter.org/review/Review2/chap6.pdf

[quote:2a5204c7]Lysergic Acid N,N-diethylamide (LSD) is the most
“famous

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
-Low price
-Easy ingestion
-Potency
-Sufficient material
-Strong baseline effect

Mescaline is exactly the opposite.

However, I rank a mescaline cactus higher because of the ability to fly. While LSD holds too much self reflection and streams. Mescaline ereases this, makes you empty and the divine itself is clear as a diamond and no line is bending anymore. Feeling completely clear and sane. Leading to extreme euphoria, empathy, and pink/purple/red tenderness. Deep profound psychedelic visions and insights, accompanied by powerful CEV's. With open eyes, the world glows and everything you touch or see is new like seeing it for the first time in your life. I wanted to yell because of the euphoria. I could live life again.

The dream component, gives amnesia of this world if diving deeply into it, it allows me to travel to any place by using proper meditation. You can't just sit and let it go. You'll have to go with the mescaline by taking each others hand.

If going deep enough, every sounds melts away, everything you touch feels as water or lime. You'll see living pixels in everything. Each half side of the body, the left and right one becomes independ in how you feel it. I noticed my left side is generally calmer and the body enjoyer, while my right is more the protector and gatekeeper.

At this point, complete new worlds and lucid dreams in 2D appear in front of my closed eyes. I feel and believe that, if the highest dose is taken, one can step through it and compose a 3D world out of it and then close this world. It is also wonderus how your consciousness is unplugged from gravity, if lying down if feels as you're floating on a cloud with your entire body.

Generally 6 tot 12 peyotes are consumed. But you'll need a lot more to fall into a new green liquid world. Fucking expensive they are.

60 centimeters dried San Pedro has been the farest I went. But only if it wasn't so goddamn hard to get it all in my system, and if it didn't produced such extreme cramps and drownsiness first for hours and hours prior to the beginning I'd do it more regulary. It is now a rare exception to me, possibily not even once a year. And it is long-lasting as well. Though very bearable.

But, the baby man in the cradle.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it's stayed popular for the above reasons.

there's so much written about it because before psychedelics were made illegal, it was the first widespread and popular psychedelic drug, hofmann thought it would make a great therapeutic tool and promoted it as such, and hence it was actively researched for years on all walks of life, celebrities, etc

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
One of the researchers I spoke to once said it was because LSD was more predictable than psilocybin. It is more steady (less waves).

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i can agree to that..there are noticeably less waves, at least there are to me!