Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

why does your body "sweat" so much when triping on

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
it seems like every time some more than others i sweat or persperate a lot when on shrooms. whats the reason for this? i know plenty of people who had this to them and have no clue why.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have this too, it has nothing to do with feeling uncomfortable.

My skin begins to 'glow' and is getting warmer, and then my physique is getting pumped and loaded. Have to take a few deeps breaths occasionally.

I also tend to drink water. On acid, these 'side effects' don't occur at all. Even water is not worth a try.

Your nutrition may be the reason, if you drink coffee, eat meat or diary, or various others products, this might occur.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
You sweat on shrooms? Hmm, I almost always freeze...
I always need extra blankets when I'm tripping on shrooms, even when it's like 25°C...

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i think its a response to any poisoning and thats what the primative part of your brain thinks is going on

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ever noticed your armpits smell so different when you're on psychedelics? I noticed this in my acid days, and then a couple of years ago I heard McKenna mention it as well.

Great topic to start the day. :?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
^That's why I refuse to go showering after the come down. Sniffing my forearm is as pleasant as the smell of weed... and.. and.. Back on topic seems to be a good idea. :D