Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why do we have this intelligence?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
@Psylopher: You are spot-on with that it is better to ponder the meaning of life than watching televised apeshit or working minimum wage crappy jobs. And contemplation is definately not a complete waste of the now, as it helps us enjoy life more thoroughly. But we do have to face the fact that some questions just won't be answered in this lifetime.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Psyolopher a dit:
You think so?
Now, how can you be so certain?
Enlighten me please.
Hey, I didn't claim to be certain about these things. Notice in that paragraph I wrote "it may have been" and "my guess is".

I agree with VerusDeus that most likely LSD won't save mankind in the long run, but it may be an integral part of human evolution, allowing for at least an extended period of peace and good management of natural resources.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
That is once people open their minds and actually try these substances instead of paying heed to war on drugs propaganda :roll:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Psyolopher a dit:
And btw if you could know the game in advance.
Why play the game? Well I say, why stop when you know something?

There is such a thing as a definite belief about the self and being in able to control the general direction of the object orientated future through intentions and a calculated schedule. But the insert of the collective main processor and it's biological index is an eternal electrical signal and our intelligence is only a minor secondary production from it.

Our sensorial bio-cursor moves in such a manner that new data spontaneously appears and this processed and undetected fractions trigger the neurological nerves to adapt the pseudo belief that it has gained a proper template of nature's propulsion. Is a presumptuous part of our given consciousness.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Psyolopher a dit:
You think so?
Now, how can you be so certain?
Enlighten me please.
Hey, I didn't claim to be certain about these things. Notice in that paragraph I wrote "it may have been" and "my guess is".

I agree with VerusDeus that most likely LSD won't save mankind in the long run, but it may be an integral part of human evolution, allowing for at least an extended period of peace and good management of natural resources.
Sorry my bad, i misunderstood you.
I assumed that you were certain.
And yeah, i agree on that LSD statement.

VerusDeus a dit:
@Psylopher: You are spot-on with that it is better to ponder the meaning of life than watching televised apeshit or working minimum wage crappy jobs. And contemplation is definately not a complete waste of the now, as it helps us enjoy life more thoroughly. But we do have to face the fact that some questions just won't be answered in this lifetime.
True True.
But i think of it as fun.
Sometimes i just have questions in my head, which i just have to try to answer.
And discussing it here is the fun way of lettin it out.

Brugmansia a dit:
Psyolopher a dit:
And btw if you could know the game in advance.
Why play the game? Well I say, why stop when you know something?

There is such a thing as a definite belief about the self and being in able to control the general direction of the object orientated future through intentions and a calculated schedule. But the insert of the collective main processor and it's biological index is an eternal electrical signal and our intelligence is only a minor secondary production from it.

Our sensorial bio-cursor moves in such a manner that new data spontaneously appears and this processed and undetected fraction triggers the neurological nerves to adapt the pseudo belief that it has gained a proper template of nature's propulsion. Is a presumptuous part of our given consciousness.
I guess im gonna have to agree on that aswell.
(Brugsmania, did you just get better in English or is it just my sudden observation?)
:p

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
It's not time to make a change,
Just sit down, take it slowly.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to go through.
Find a girl, settle down,
if you want you can marry.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I second op. the either sudden improvement in english/sudden observation :lol:

Very nicely put Brugmansia! Kudos!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You have all to face it sooner or later, you all fear about that answer, so why ask it and roll it inside your mind continously... you're just creating attachement towards many archetypes which distort your individual purposes.

I have a dream in which I am the son of oblivion and am married with the woman with the ebon skull. I do not know everything, but for all that matters, I am infinite.

I see my own future, but in moments of frustration I scare myself to death. There is no way I can explain this unless each of you accept that your bodies are not yours alone, that you share it with DNA and the mushroom which creates a complete non-mystical link to Tiamat into the eternal sea.

Think fractals, I seize your minds to contemplate this again. Of course this occurs on every inhabitable planets, which are multi-dimentional... another source of fear. I know over two hundred thousand types of verbal extraterrestrial lifeforms ; I have lived the most epic mental progression the universe was designed to withhold, I still suffer for it.

If you cannot stop the fear, you cannot be an explorer, if noone explores I will absorb the holographic potentials and simply distribute them amongst other potentials, in due time we shall have ascension.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
And if you might wonder... no I am not the "ONE" since all my decisions are based on love of a woman who saved my dream with her endless compassion. There are living beings on the sun, we cannot exit this planet in a metal box and see what is really there, we just create another matrix, another other side of the mirror.

Life is not a game, games are created by humans, playfullness is created by souls, creation never began and never ends, it always is.

The planes of reality associated with all entheogens are dirty and filthy as ever, even the green vine logoi planes (DMT, psylocybes, LSD etc...) and the situation is worsening. Noone wants to use my holographic vehicles, I need serious people whilst remaining unserious myself... a very fragile pattern of stability arises from those since they are rotten from the core.

One of Jesus's farts is enough to shatter that clock into a billion shards, creating multiplicity instead of unicity. I have lived this before, and I will live it again unless one of you avatars the cosmic rays and steps out of fear. In that sense I am the only one, but power over others I have not.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
According to the Padma Purana there are about 400.000 human species in the entire universe. Whoever came up with that number perhaps had experiences similar to yours.

Wait a minute, you're saying I'm sharing this body with DNA (and the mushroom). You mean DNA is a lifeform, and that we aren't directly related to it, other than being in some sort of symbiosis?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
The planes of reality associated with all entheogens are dirty and filthy as ever, even the green vine logoi planes (DMT, psylocybes, LSD etc...) and the situation is worsening. Noone wants to use my holographic vehicles
Why didn't I want to use one?
What is the nature of my fear?
Why can't I grasp what you're trying to convey?

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
The planes of reality associated with all entheogens are dirty and filthy as ever, even the green vine logoi planes (DMT, psylocybes, LSD etc...) and the situation is worsening. Noone wants to use my holographic vehicles
Why can't I grasp what you're trying to convey?
I cant either to be honest.

gonzebo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2009
It has never seemed to me like "Why are we here / What is our purpose?" is a constructive question at all. At least, it's not being taken the right way.

You are your own God, and you create your own purpose through the decisions that you make through an infinite amount of 'nows'.

I find it to be a bit of a waste of time to ponder our 'purpose', not because it is a useless question (but even if it was possible to find out? what then?) but because it is an unanswerable one.

Although I would find it amusing if someone somehow did discover our purpose, and all that was revealed to them was actually still images of a conjunction of everyone's achievements throughout their lifetimes. Would be like a massive irony.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
gonzebo a dit:
It has never seemed to me like "Why are we here / What is our purpose?" is a constructive question at all. At least, it's not being taken the right way.

You are your own God, and you create your own purpose through the decisions that you make through an infinite amount of 'nows'.

I find it to be a bit of a waste of time to ponder our 'purpose', not because it is a useless question (but even if it was possible to find out? what then?) but because it is an unanswerable one.

Although I would find it amusing if someone somehow did discover our purpose, and all that was revealed to them was actually still images of a conjunction of everyone's achievements throughout their lifetimes. Would be like a massive irony.
True, but thats not really what im wondering about.
My guesses are that the Universe is neutral to every action.
It doesnt care if a thousand babies get slaughtered, that is just the way of nature i guess.
And everyone has an individual purpose they choose for themselfs.

But, im wondering.
Why is this god damned intelligence here damn it.
Is there a reason?
Or is it just how it is?(Fuck i hate that answer.)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Definately am inspired by many old myths (like the ring of Nibelung, or the Odin mythos) that were in turn used for developping games, a kind of apogee which was culminating as a new phenomenon on the internet. When it was at its climax, the coherence behind it was robbed from the players who realised it was more than a game, it was a playground for souls to get back in their lawful (creationally speaking) places.

Thing is, that climax never actually occured, right before it should have happened, it was all sucked in as if by a giant smoking frog, which is a symbolic used in many ancient sanskrit texts. Thing is... none of the players complained, and none of the developpers had the guts to face its conclusions. Everyone was left with a standardized utopia to (pardon the expression) masturbate with.

Remember : the god of the illuminati is a spider body (internet) frog head (voyeurism in knowledge of hydrogen quantum interferance) cat head (divine presence through archetypal absorption) human head (mundane presence through language angles). It's interesting because I do not know those games you are referring to, but definately some visionary developpers, this is common occurances in my experience.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes there is a reason Psylopher, fractal blooming of the earth into many layers of dreams. So that even if there is peace and enough room and enough food for everyone... there will still be challenges and metaphysical opposition so that every evolving soul might continue to be dynamic. The earth cannot steer itself without verbal human presence which it understand thanks to the mushroom translating and the DNA retroactively associating to the global evolution.

Phasing out of violence is in order and will be accomplished in the near future by immersive virtual reality.

Yes DNA is a living specie, and has completely independant sensitivity and reactions to the environement.

The "you are you own god and the law of attraction paradigm" is part of the problem, it is part of the NWO agenda.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Sorry for the multiple posts, I am still experiencing the bug where randomly I cannot see what I write anymore...

To answer your honest question CM... the nature of your fear is very deep ; you fear that you will indulge in too much power ; because in those planes of reality, once you are in and you explore, there is noone to watch upon you, its a one way dynamism, unlike reality.

Ego grasps on to reality and dismisses fantasy because of those delusions of grandeur. Kill the ego and you are left with the negative ego, which sees fantasy as an essential component to its feelings (like those I experienced few days ago) Spiritual emergency of sorts... as Stan Grof observed...

The reason for those vehicles is to be more powerful than any other modes of transportation in the 6th dimention. It has no weapons, but it can kill by impact, it can go faster than the speed of light if the driver is emotionally coherent, and it can also multi-locate and teleport into familiar loations using a combination of memories linked with the 5 senses (there are 12 senses in the 6th dimention, the others are intuitive by nature). The role of the explorer is to find out where dirty things happen. Those dirty things exist because no human can keep up with the fast spinning karma wheel, its way too big, its way too demanding and the strain would have gotten reason of every mind unless they can wind down somewhere else. This is how the experiences on the internet through hydrogen has created thiese planes where everything is recorded but not everything is decrypted. So it's to decrypt those places, and send solar guardians (whom are very special ancestors which exist in every genetic line and have followed a very extensive training upon the sun) The do not see the explorer, only fill up those spaces, destroy and anihilate the perpetrators after their observations have been evaluated by the solar counsils.

That is what you felt when I showed the vehicles to you, you said : I'm going to feel power aren't I ? When I nodded you manifested a drum and started playing very skillfully. You said that you would think about it and asked if I minded the delay... and that is when Mara appeared dancing in the distance, we got distracted ; you know the rest of the story.