Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

why do take the jer tops and use then upsidedown???

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
just wondering why most people use the seal for the jsr upsidedown. or does it not matter or it there a reason??

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
There is no reason. The only reason would be to get it off easier later. At least this is my understand of it.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think i know what you mean and why its done , but could you please explain exactly what you mean so i can be sure . What jars ? What tops ? What seals ? When ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
He is talking about the 1/2 pint jars. They consist of the glass jar, a round ring that screws onto the jar, but also a middle round thing that closes off the jar. This middle round thing is where one punches the holes into to inject spores. What he is asking, is when you flip this middle round thing, so the rubber seal is up instead of down, what is the purpose?

PEACE & LOVE

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'm not sure but I think it's because if you have the rubber seal facing down it would make an airtight seal, which you don't want. But, I'm no God. ;)

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
Nope 1919 was correct. its just so when u go to bang out the cake its easier then using it with the rubber seal around it which would make it one task to get off. saw it on a vid on youtube like fifteen minits after posting this. thanks for the info.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
saw it on a vid on youtube like fifteen minits after posting this. thanks for the info.

haha, "Lets Grow Mushrooms", that is where I have got my information.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I'm not sure but I think it's because if you have the rubber seal facing down it would make an airtight seal, which you don't want. But, I'm no God."

And you arent stupid either . Good one Justin .

"Lets Grow Mushrooms", that is where I have got my information."

But arent you having problems ?...................

Please can you give me the link so i can watch the video .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yes GOD, those links will work. And as far as my 'problems' go, it is my fault. I know 100% what I did wrong, and I know exactly what do to differently next time. If I would have left the jars in for another week or so, and turned them upside down, the I would have not have exposed substrate that was prone to infection.

PEACE & LOVE