Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which RC companies are scams?

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Does anyone know which RC companies are scams? This way if Jolly Jimmy and Bimbob decide to buy from one, they will know which ones are legit and which ones arent. Jolly Jimmy and Bimmy the bob arent asking for legit sites we are asking for the scams. :)

Thanks

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
There are by far more scam sites than real sites, I'd just look for reveiws and what not before ordering.

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Where should jolly jimmy and bimbob look for reviews? The sites we have seen dont exactly have something like
Product Reviews: "Hello I bought a product from Blues News and Organic Chems and wow they have great ontime speedy delivery and a great price. buy one get two free."
Infact we havent seen anything like that on the sites we have visited.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
the search function isn't very good here, or at least i'm not having much luck figuring out how it works
on the other hand, PMs are great

Mundi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
i know of only a few true, reliable RC vendors. they need to be kept on the DL as getting shut down is not uncommon.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
On this note, can anyone vouch for Se******nS***m.com? They only accept Bank Transfers which makes me worry.

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
yea Ive come across a site or 2 that only accepts bank transfers, I feel the same J.N.

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
oh yea, I found a forum which had a list of rc scams on it. I think it was the hip forums. they had the dos and donts of rc hunting. jolly luck everyone