Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which one is more useful cactus or lotus and why?

• Auteur de la discussion Meyer001
  • Date de début
M

Meyer001

Invité
Confused !!!
Today somebody asked me, Which one is more useful cactus or lotus and why??
At that moment, I thought itz a silly and senseless question n thus i ignored it completely , even i didn't bothered answering ( say attempting ) that question. But later i realized, this question carries some hidden meaning and it tests some x-Quality. <No clue, what it is >
What could be the reason or intention, if somebody asks you such question ?

http://splendyrfacemask.com/

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i would say it seems to me it's the topic enlightenment with or without drugs... i think it's certainly a deep topic...
basically i don't think there is anything wrong with for example eating psychedelic cacti, if you know what you are really doing. (for example set and setting etc etc... ) so it's definately about being responsible in some sense. maybe think about the idea that plants have spirits and that these spirits can have wisdom. it's probably in some sense simply another type of experience when you take a psychedelic substance.
i think it's somewhat like whatever works for you, so it's different for everyone, but it's really crucial to know what you are "really" doing. i also think many psychedelic plants can be seen as sacred medicine. so it's a lot about respect.
maybe the reason for such a question that you said could simply be nescience... the question then would be is it nescience with bad intentions or simply nescience... try to listen to what your inner feeling has to say if somebody asks such a question...because maybe it could also be a trick question???
know what i mean??? ... well also i haven't really thought deeply about it yet... and then.. what about a lotus cactus?? funny idea lol... hmm... i don't know.
or do you know whether the actual lotus plant is meant?? and is the question about a psychedelic cactus or a "normal cactus"?

peace

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Well a very intelligent answer is expected here, and i am afraid i have none..so i guess someone will post here real soon and resolve this issue.