Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

which music did you trip with ?

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
He propose this topic to tell what you have listen to when you tripped :)

(and comments are interessting of course)

let' every thought float here ;-)

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
once some random trance and hardstyle I had on my pc. Not too loud.
Dunno if it enhanced the trip but it was a very nice recreational trip. Just enjoyed the colors.

Next time im planning to listen some shpongle, guess that would be really good trip music ;)

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
my last trip was on Chemical Brothers - We are the night
and before , the white album of the Beatles (makes your trip very happy)

my previous trip were often on The Doors (Legacy best of , LA Woman ,...)

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
venetian snares :mrgreen:

oh, and it was amazing.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Assorted trance, psytrance and the legendary Shpongle of course.
But even ambient stuff can get to me in a bad way during the peak so I sometimes prefer silence.

My head feels like a Frisbee, twice it's normal size; it feels like a football.... :lol:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
buffachino a dit:
My head feels like a Frisbee, twice the small size; it feels like a football.... :lol:

It's more like this: My head feels like a freesbee, twice it's normal size. Feels like a football, and someone's moved the goal posts. Everything is like out of joint, weird, disconnected... if I remember well the music starts there :p

one FUCKING GREAT song to listen to when tripping is Juno Reactor - Shark... omg I listened to that song in my biggest trip, I was with friends but felt the need to be alone and we were in a forest and it was at night so I went in the forest alone listening to this song and there were fireflies everywhere... god I really thought I had been sent in another world

thomas

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Août 2007
It really just depends on what kind of mood im in.

If all else fails and im not sure what to listen to, Nine Inch Nails always seems to work for me.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
buffachino a dit:
Assorted trance, psytrance and the legendary Shpongle of course.
But even ambient stuff can get to me in a bad way during the peak so I sometimes prefer silence.

My head feels like a Frisbee, twice the small size; it feels like a football.... :lol:

assorted trance is nice :)

Heavy metal or anything like that would probably mean an instant bad-trip for me...

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
shpongle is uplifting and pleasant to listen to...

Chemical Brothers is amazing for "K-trips"... so intense

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
It really just depends on what kind of mood im in.

If all else fails and im not sure what to listen to, Nine Inch Nails always seems to work for me.

My head is a whole.

Has he made some new stuff the last few years ?

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
Board of canada "Geogaddi" ( LSD ^^)
NIN " The Downward Spiral" ( last album this year "Year Zero" )
My bloody valentine "You Made Me Realise"
Ministry " the land of rape and honey" ( Especially when i m pissed)
and a lot of tekno like FKY, crystal distortion, interlop ...
last trip was on The velvet underground with thaï shroom .. good trip !

but new stuff ... :cry:

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
Mostly idm, glitch, ambient, experimental electronica but also a lot of breakcore, mashcore, drill'n bass & some noise

misery a dit:
venetian snares :mrgreen:
:D agreed (although i'm still waiting for something as good as "rossz csillag alatt születtet")

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Um... good lyrics on some easy-to-understand rock for dissociatives, but I prefer silence.

Psy (dark if I'm in the mood, or full-on if I just need some relaxation), maybe trance if I need to tone the trip down, or silence for regular psychedelics.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Air, Zero 7, Moby, Daft punk, Amon Tobin.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
For dxm, ketamine, pcp, ect - ambient
For DO(x), 2c(X), lsd 'n other psychedelics - psytrance
For mdma and different stimulators - rock, punk, grindcore, metall, d'n'b, ragga jungle
For mj - dub, raggae

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
It's usually complete silence or natural sounds for me, but ambient also can do the trick, like Steve Roach, Robert Rich, Biosphere, The Orb, Namlook and all the other FAX fellows. But that's only when I want to go deep.

For the mystical Efteling-like experiences I listen to Philip Glass (Glassworks in particular), that man is a musical genius. I can also imagine that many would find it a wrong choice.

Some soundtracks work really well too, A Clockwork Orange for example sets me in the right mood for creative conversations and productivity (painting and drawing). Akira awakes the demons, if you want to invite those. Cowboy Bebop can be fun to listen to, and I mustn't forget to mention Paprika.

Furthermore, The Residents can be weird and entertaining if you're into it, lately I tune in to Limbic Frequencies on iTunes to discover a lot of good artists I never heard of.

I'm not going to mention Aphex, Plaid, Autechre, Ceephax, Shpongle and that sort of stuff (oops, I already did), It can be fun to hear in a trip, but it's all getting old imo, or it's just me getting old :p

Music can set you in the right mood, and sound(waves)/vibrations can trigger many spectacular hallucinations and visions, like the sound of drumming, Tibetan consonance scales (whatever they're called in English), rattles, and the didgeridoo. It's amazing what it can do, Mike!
:wink:

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
I like Kitaro, Oliver Shanti, Era (old)... And smth like that, I don't know what is it but my friend called it ketamine mantras