Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which do you prefer? LSD or Mushrooms?

Do you prefer LSD or mushrooms?

• LSD

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Since I like visions I prefer mushrooms anytime. Acid does not even come close to the closed eye visions a full psiclobybin dose can trigger.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Mushrooms. Whenever I do LSD I can't sleep afterwards. I also trust mushrooms more as they have been used for thousands of years opposed to 60 with LSD.

However when I want to trip at a party I prefer LSD.

In my experience LSD is more specific to dissolve the cultural aspect of one's mind, leaving more of the ego intact opposed to mushrooms.

Or maybe it's just a dose thing. :wink:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Since I like visions I prefer mushrooms anytime. Acid does not even come close to the closed eye visions a full psiclobybin dose can trigger.

You know what, LSD is pretty much an euphoric racing philosophy. Nowadays, no matter what dose, the second half of the trip to me turns out into joyness with the absence of new profound insight into my inner perspective. Minor visuals or just contentless fractals (high dose).

Once you have gotten to know acid (remember the first experiences are an absolute bliss and life changing) it's more like repeating the ride for the joyness and beauty itself.

It seems however, that the longer I'm doing psychedelics, the more I'm paying attention to the deeper vibrations. The amazement about visuals have decreased since the beginning. I'm always trying to sense my head and body.

I'd love to get at the stage that I can step deeper into a DMT trip with normal pulse and breath. As for now, I can't seem to focus as much as internal as I'd like to do. Everytime the visuals pop up I'm still having too much amazement to relax.

Have you yet experienced this way HC?

Part 1
Part 2

Now I have existed as merely a consciousness, flying through the middle of a colourful kaleidoscope tunnel. I used to knock myself off with one enourmous hit, but it seems to be too much amnesia.

Terence has gotten a fascinating explain here about abandoning tense and staying lucid.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I like em both of course :D But I usually do acid given the choice. It opens up my internal dreamlike visuals at even low doses.

I find mushrooms spectacular but too short. There's no rush with LSD. I like the long nature of the peak, I like having several hours to close my eyes and adjust to the trip, then still have several more hours to write and reflect on what I'm writing, several more hours to listen to music or play instruments, and still have time left over to go for a walk or two and watch the sunrise. And I like the comedown

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Haven't tried mushrooms, yet. I hope to change that in the next two months tho, raining season just started up here and I know some far away places :eek: