Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where to find MHRB?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
if the extraction of dmt were legal where i live and my friend's friend planned to do a dmt extraction from MHRB, where would you recommend he get the best quality mimosa?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i was thinking of ordering from shamanic-extracts.com anybody ever ordered anything from this site?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have many times. They have excellent service! I have no tried the MHRB from them nor anywhere else. Where about do you live? I would try to avoid any borders as that would cause problems. One site I do recommend if you live in the USA would be Ethno Botany Source. I have not tried the MHRB but it looks of high quality. They sell a kilo for $140!!
:shock:

PEACE & LOVE

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
anyone knows of a good mhrb supplier for europe?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I've seen someone say in a topic here on the forum their mhrb quality was excellent
Im going to buy some from them as well next week

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
b_bah89 a dit:
i was thinking of ordering from shamanic-extracts.com anybody ever ordered anything from this site?

Why not try phalaris!! If you really live in nebraska it should be everywhere... I'm trying to get more people to try phalaris so I can get some successful stories.

Extraction from it has not worked for me yet... But I do blame my lack of patience for that.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
At naturalhut.co.uk you can only pay with creditcard :crybaby:
Anyone know a good site for europe where I can pay by bank transfer or paypal? Would very much be appreciated since I want to order asap

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Ok no worries anymore I just bought some from eBay
Kind of cheap.. hope it's good quality
It said INNER rootbark with inner in caps but that doesn't mean anything ofc
Buyer rating was 98.9% so I think it'll be allright

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
bouncingb.com is another amazingly high quality source

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Fly to mexico , take a shovel and lots of sandwiches...........

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
bastiaan, please let me know what you think of the quality of what you bought from ebay, and also if it really is inner rootbark because i am thinking of purchasing from the same user

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I just bought 100 grams of Mimosa Hostillis from Natural Hut. I will be sure to report the quality.

PEACE & LOVE

I

iammorethanausername

Invité
MHRB is an excellent source of smokable dmt requiring little else than methanol, filters, lighter fluid and sodioum hydroxide to extract it but
Be very careful,

I purchased a large amount of mimosa root bark from a supplier who previously who had came up trumps with a small order prior to this. Sadly the supplier got greedy and supplied me with a large amount of mimosa bark which is useless unless its from the root

iammorethanausername
(aka the_amimal - the hive, akata - the hive)

peace

Any old hivers here?