Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When will be Mephedrone be banned in the U.K

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
Swim's friend told me that Mephedrone will be banned in March 2010 within the United Kingdom ???

Does anyone know this for definate.........

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
The latest I've heard over the unverifiable rumors of the internet is that the precursor used to manufacture this stuff is about to be banned in China, which is the primary supplier of it. So it's going to become a lot harder to find anyway, unless local labs start producing it.

I tried it earlier this year and had more than just fun, it turned into a mind-blowing life changing trip, although the physical side effects were almost too much. Wouldn't mind trying it once more (at a lower dose this time) before the inevitable ban comes along though.

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
Yeah i mean swim heard from a friend that the uk will ban it in March 2010 (but could'nt find any info onit?) i presume it will get banned within the next 2 years! but then i'm sure they will just release another research chemical that is just as potent??

i did want to try buphedrone as that swim has heard is twice as potent as Meph itself

Its a immense chemical but i find the high is like sort sorta of hybrid extacy crack feeling!

i.e.... u get one hour of pure euphoric rolling down that supersonic freeway and then suddenly drop to 0mph and want to roll twice as fast as before (well 4 me it is) lol............