Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When did the fist vibration occur?

Kai

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2009
Could anyone help me gain some perspective on the physics question of when in the universe and time did the first vibration occur?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
so is the theory that prior to the "Big Bang" the whole universe was about the size of an eraser on the end of a pencil

actually its my understanding that prior to the big bang the universe had no size....

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I stopped at 38. So far, was a decent video - I really do dig his "Who's this guy?" AKA where did the compression energy come from in the big bang?

Important question.

But so far, 38 minutes in, I'm at a loss with what this has to do with sacred geometry. I'll come back and finish it, though.

Kai

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2009
Dude Allusion,
thanks for the video link!

I didn't watch it first time around cause usually hour and a half lectures are a little daunting to me and I never make it past 15 minutes without boring to death, but it was so amazing that when I checked to see how long I was watching it, it had been like a hour already!

I felt like it reinforced and assured me of everything I've ever learned on my inner travels... mathematically!
Kind of trips me out how asking myself an abstract sort of question like "when did the vibration occur" led me to discover something so intriguing.

Very very very interesting and well laid out for how far out the concepts are that he presents.

Also Nassim is my new favorite speaker, he's like the professor that always managed to present a lecture with a healthy dose of smiles, jokes, and personal anecdotes to make the raw information very interesting.

Highly highly recommend!

:D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i will give you a simple, yet philosophical answer... in the beginning... :p :lol:

peace