Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When and Where?

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi;
As i am a newbie i ask so many questions but i hope these will help other newbies and me :=)

So here 2 questions more;
1) When do you prefer to eat mushrooms? I mean which time. Morning or night or what? /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2) Where do you like to take mushrooms? In the house or in the forrest or anywhere else?

ok, i said 2 questions but i want to ask some more;
i will grow Golden Teacher, as a beginner user how much should i use? dry or wet? and what kind of method do you prefer to take shrooms. as a tea, making cakes or just eat, swallow?

Thanks everyone /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
1. At night, you can create your own atmosphere with candles and stuff

2. At home can be fun, with people you know well. In the forrest is also nice, as long as the weather is ok. The best trip I had was the first time I ate mushrooms with my girlfriend (we knew eachother for 2 weeks and were madly in love) at dance valley in Holland. The sun was shining, we were in love and there was a big party ! Super !!

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
1. At night or at least in the evening, when the normal world goes to sleep en the freaks come out /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Taking them by the sea is great! The view is spectacular and you get overwhelmed by the greatness of nature. Watching the roaring sea on mushrooms is in one word AMAZING.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, the best time for me is always... I find them just fine in the morning, but during the day it's also great. At night they are super, and you can lost yourself... hehehe, I did it once.

My prefered way of consumption is just grind them in a coffee grinder, and then swallow them with water or oranje juice. This way I dont even fell the taste... but the taste isnt all that bad...
If you choose to simply eat them, make sure you chew it very well.
Try to have a sitter (a friend, an experienced user) near you, to make sure you dont hurt yourself, and to help you if you start to get freaky with the shroom effect. If it is your first time, start with a small dose, so you dont get blown away with the experience /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have fun and good trip!

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Thanks for advices, but there is a little problem. it isn't a problem for me but it can be /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I know nobody experienced /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif) the fact is i am the most experienced and have most knowledge about drugs than my friends /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

But i really know how to take, why to take and what will happen. I don't know exactly what will happen but i know lots of trip stories, even good and bad ones.

I just think to start 1gr golden teacher between the morning and night time. i think i will live the trip both in daylight and nighttime. I think i will go to seaside for the first time. But after i get experienced, it will be maybe after 2-3 years, i will go to a forest and try the good amount.

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Thanks for advices, but there is a little problem. it isn't a problem for me but it can be /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I know nobody experienced /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif) the fact is i am the most experienced and have most knowledge about drugs than my friends /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

But i really know how to take, why to take and what will happen. I don't know exactly what will happen but i know lots of trip stories, even good and bad ones.

NOTHING can prepare you for your first trip. You can read and hear about it all you want, your first time will rock your world. It's like a new world alltogether opening up for you. Just make sure you don't do it alone. The best thing is to take it with a friend, and if nobody's experienced, a sitter (i.e. somebody who stays sober).

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Thanks again,
I don't even think to take shrooms alone. My best friend will be with me. He want to take but i just think for first time i will eat some and then will look what happens /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif we know eachother very well. We are friends for 9 years and we were house partners for 4 years /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif we know everything about us and he will be the best one to take with...

His mind is also very good for me. We all think the same way.

Oppss i wrote too much about him, i just miss him, he is in another city /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Hope to grow and harvest my teachers and let them teach the life /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif))

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
NOTHING can prepare you for your first trip. You can read and hear about it all you want, your first time will rock your world. It's like a new world alltogether opening up for you. Just make sure you don't do it alone. The best thing is to take it with a friend, and if nobody's experienced, a sitter (i.e. somebody who stays sober).

Thats soooooo right...
Explaining the first trip to someone that never "been" there, is like trying to tell how sex is... you HAVE to try it to know the fellings... and the trip is something that cant be described... not even by the best writer, the best thinker... because trips are something very diferent, but at the same time, so iqual to everything you have experienced until you try...

If you dont have an experienced friend, you may ask a "normal" friend, tell him about what you are thinking of doing, so he may be prepared to "rescue" you. It can be quite simple to do that, sometimes, if you get "lost", he can help you come back to earth... although it's very dificult to be on "earth" while tripping. But your friend can keep you away from harm, and because it's your fisrt time, you can start doing somthing that can cause some injury, like walking across a table, a broken glass...

Good trip, enjoy the flight on the rollercoaster mind ride!

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
My friend knows some about shrooms and shamans. I will teach him more. I think this will help us a lot. What do you mean to take back to earth? is there any formulas, like a "to do" list?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
If you understand english, you can easily read the erowid topics about it... and learn more. It's the best advice I can give you. Then if some doughts still persist, come back again to do it, and then, maybe some one of us can awnser them!
Always know what you are taking!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
ENJOY your first trip!
Believe me...you´ll never forget it.