Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's your hair and beard like?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
People have known me as bald Buddha, and as an Hezbollah warrior. ROFL. Describe your hair and beard.

Nowadays I'm clean shaved on my chin, and like it that way. :twisted:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Haha... well you know me... I'm a self-proclaimed prophet under the guidance of my own good sense ; so I never cut myself because I feel through my hairs.

I have long hair and a full, non trimmed irish curly beard and mustache :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Long hair and sideburns.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m not a barbarian so i havent got a beard .

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
I've only got an anal beard :P . No facial hair for me.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You seem to forget about hair... I'll assume "normal" :P

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There are suposed to be three theoretical roots of the word barbarian .

1 - It ment bearded ones .

2 - It came from "bar bar" ( the root of the words "blah blah" ) coming from the noise sheep make and meaning someone who couldnt speak the language properly .

3 - It is a word game on both of those unproved definitions .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
WRONG why are you advertising your opinion, GOD? blah blah why don't you give some SOURCES?? huuuh?? Anyone who informs himself knows, that the word Barbar comes from the doubling of the rune Bar - Bar Bar.
RUNE_BAR.jpg

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
[quote:2nqjv37c]Origin of the term

The word "barbarian" comes into English from Medieval Latin barbarinus, from Latin barbaria, from Latin barbarus, from the ancient Greek word ??

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Did i talk about barbar ?

Google etemology barbarian

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Guys, I wasn't really serious.
Besides, maybe I made up my own interpretation of 'barbarian'.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I trim my beard every other week. I don't like shaving. My hear is long but I tie it in a knot to keep it out of my face when working."

The same with me . I`ve got a thing like a sheep shearer and just trim the stubble down . The only time i realy shave is with a wet razor when i have to go somewhere where its apropriate to shave .

( The definition from wiki is almost word for word from one of the sources i googled . But in the original they mention what i said and they also say the definition / source of the word is not absolutely clear ) .

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
My hair looks like I just crawled out off an egg, especialy in the morning. (but than again thats how I feel and look like in the morning, yes I'm a slowstarter) and when I comb it some people say that I look like a German...........but I prefer saying thats it looks like the hairstyle of the lead singer from Franz Ferdinand.
And my "beard" well I can last one week whit a clean shave before turning into captain caveman :lol:
I need a shave right now but I'll wait till the evening, I don't feel safe shaving right now and I already know that I don't feel like shaving tomorrow morning :lol:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Don't have much facial hair at all, and atm the bunch of uncut curls on my head is going in all directions except the one I want them to go :P

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
recently I got myself some dreads, my long hair started to bore me. turns out it was a good decision, they really fit. beard is at the moment more like 3-5 day beard. I want to have one again but I haven't decided yet which one. I was thinking of a full beard, but that would be too much, I guess. maybe frank zappa style, but not as "bold".
FrankZappa.jpg

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Trimmed sideburns from ear to chin, hair at the same length, no beard or moustache.

Hohooo... Look at this... Winners of the World Beard & Moustache Championship!

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
i have long died jet black hair, have to re-dye it though however you spell it, its moslty straight but a lilttle wavey, no faciel hair b/c my wife complains so i have to shave like every other day.