Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

whats the best way to have fun with salvia?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
i hated salvia i tried it alot when i was younger and felt like i was legally high.. in your own opinion what is the best way to do it and have fun with it? or is it just me an i dont like it? i dont smoke cigs, do uppers,pills or drink alcohol but i do love psychoactive's (shrooms,lsd) and am a major stoner >.> when i did try salvia i smoked it from a bowl bong and hooka but i was vary young 14-16

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
one is not supposed to take it to "have fun"... it will not work that way. sort out your priorities and it will show you things way more profound than "fun". it is an intelligent plant and it does not tolerate disrespect.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
rephrase "how can one enjoy/gain insight from salvia in a calm positive manner? whats the best way to smoke it? or is there tea? should i smoke it with herb or on its own (i remember it tasted like a fish tank. it was the kind in the little purple circle container) how often should it be done? i just enjoy the personal opinions on this site. and i dont say have fun to be stupid :( i just have fun tripping and altering my mind, i dont want to be reckless or childish i want to explore psychonautics responsibly without hurting myself or others.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
no worries. it's not my place to be angry, the plants will teach lessons to those who choose not to listen :lol:

i would reccomend taking it in a low light setting (candlelight if possible), some would say total darkness but this can be inconvenient in some respects. if it's not inconvenient, total darkness is great. also, having somewhere comfortable to recline or lie down after dosing is crucial. i wouldn't use music, as one won't hear it during the trip anyways(if one did it right), and afterwards one will be hypersensitive to everything. many casual things become aggitating. i personally wouldn't take it with friends, as in, a group of people. however some people would advise a trip sitter. reason behind this is that if one takes a proper dose, then one will no longer have any awareness of their human body, or anything else familiar for that matter, and generally one doesn't move much during this state, however some incidents of people getting up and performing tasks unknown to the doer have and can occur, so this is why a sitter is sometimes advised.

a sitter should be someone who is:

A: knowledgeable of the plant and it's effects (you ARE NOT going to die, period)
B: mature enough to respect the plant and the person they are sitting for
C: silent unless called for by the consumer

and in my opinion, a sitter needn't even be in the same room, unless it makes one more comfortable to do so. i personally have opted for a partner to do the salvia with at the same time, and this has helped put my mind at ease more than anything else. i can only present ideas, however, one must do whatever seems most logical or comfortable to them.

L

Louisade

Invité
Bien qu'il existe effectivement contre ce Sac Longchamp type d'affaires,près de tous les e Bay concessionnaires électriques manipuler une telle demande.Précisément pour cette raison L'idée vous aide à sauver ces gens Sac Longchamp Pliage
l'occasion, le revenu ainsi que le lieu.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
:D i don't know what you just said, but hell yea!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
i have a pretty big leafed salvia plant that im thinking about harvesting as i bring it inside for the winter, iv heard from friends salvia isnt necesarily dose sensitve, i heard a story about someone who while past out drunk on the ground at a festival in a tent with friends smoking salvia leaves, and he woking frying balls just from the vapors in the air...