Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's left here?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I could have made a thread about something profound but I suppose getting older with a bunch of heavy trips under the belt makes consciousness itself way more simple and much more an independent mechanism which picks up information and renders it rather than the collective connection of oneness I used to believe in (or at least hoping for, even though the matrix still makes sense). Or perhaps that does prove my absence in spiritual belief. Anyhow, Allusion sums it up quite well with its thread but suppose it all comes down to whether or not one is searching ...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
which thread arrrrr you alluding to

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Long time no see Brug, Hope your doing well :)

The doors of perception huh??? :lol:

When we embark on our adventure of the psychedelic experience, It is begining of the opening of the doors of perception. We learn alot, As you very well know.

So I guess the only thing left is to apply the knowledge you have gatherd to make a positive impact on the world around you :)

I have learnt alot and I intend to try and educate as many people about their true potential as I possibly can. Sure I dont know everything but who does? We learn as we go, We just have to remain open minded and try not let things bring us down :)

P.S. If one is no longer searching, They have found what they are looking for or got lost in their search and forgot what they are looking for... :rolleyes: