Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What would you do if you could synth LSD???

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I posted recently on the Socal LSA, I mean LSD extraction :lol: and it made me think....

What would I do if I could synth it???

At first I thought make loads, Then I thought "With great power comes great responsibility..."

So with that fresh in mind I've decided to think about it for a while and see what you all have to say :D

Sticki 8)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I would buy a water pumping station that spreads tap water to a city, change LSD for water, take a camera, film the people of the city all tripping, make a movie out of it, get famous, go into movies (which is easy because I am rich and famous, baby), get governor of California, get president of the USA, make LSD legal and make it obligatory that every water pumping station has 10% LSD in it, take a camera and make a movie out of all people trippint their balls off and watch the movie for the rest of my life. :toimonster:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^not that :lol:

I'd give it away. I'm a strong believer in open source and sharing.

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
restin a dit:
I would buy a water pumping station that spreads tap water to a city, change LSD for water, take a camera, film the people of the city all tripping, make a movie out of it, get famous, go into movies (which is easy because I am rich and famous, baby), get governor of California, get president of the USA, make LSD legal and make it obligatory that every water pumping station has 10% LSD in it, take a camera and make a movie out of all people trippint their balls off and watch the movie for the rest of my life. :toimonster:

²
(but i would become the king of belgium! lol)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yeah... trying to make a profit would entail "great responsibilities" indeed. I'd do as Fork and just make lots and lots of it and then just give it to friends, telling them to share with their friends as well and so on and on.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
release a psychedelic album with a free unmarked hit in every copy ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
just one hit?

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hehe people could lick the sleeves notes :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
:D why not, if supply is unlimited

that would definitely distract from the cheap $15+vat shrink wrapped sheet of ls---ahem i mean album though :p

i mentioned this because i had almost thought about doing this once. in reality the copies would have gone to a very select group of people of course :D

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Jelleb a dit:
restin a dit:

²
(but i would become the king of belgium! lol)

lmao
have fun.
i wouldn't last a day

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'd just give it in royal quantities to people who I can trust, and from who I know that they'll only pass it on others who're as well using with it diligence.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Excellent replys here, Not so keen on the water pump one tho :lol:

When I said with great power comes great reponsibility I didnt mean selling it, I meant opening the eyes of others ;)

I think I myself would first teach some one else how to synth it :D So that when I do my thumb print :lol:
I dont doubt a thumb print for a second but I would defo teach some one else first. Then, I think Im with Brugmansia :)

In my dreams I'd like to start a company on the stock market and call it some thing so L, S and D were the starting letters of the words in the title, Maybe not in order and then offer shares to the masses till it was massive then tell them all that they just bought shares in LSD production and free distribution for the next 50 years :lol:

Shares are currently at £1 a share on the STSE-5000 Market :lol:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
"What would you do if you could synth LSD???"

Why, I'd keep my mouth shut. :)

Seriously, I think that Aldous Huxley was on the right track when he suggested that it would be best to give it to people who already have indicated that they are moving towards an open mind, ie; artists, philosophers, LIBERALS, you know, people who can actually derive benefit from the message that is delivered.

The sad reality is that LSD is NOT 'instant enlightenment'.

I have known many people who took a lot of it, and derived zero benefit from it, as far as opening up their mind, or broadening their perspective.

You have to want to hear what it has to say. If not, no amount of explaining is going to inform you, no matter how eloquent.

Frighteningly enough, in those types of people, it serves to reinforce the ideas they already have.

LSD is only a catalyst for change when the desire for change is already present, but the path is hidden. It will not make a cool person out of a backwards redneck. It will make a tripping backwards redneck....I've seen it many times.

Only when that grain of doubt enters ones mind that *this* isn't all there is, that *this* might need some change, that *this* isn't perfect, can LSD open you up.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Never a truer word spoken, LSD is not a wonder drug to the masses and I know what you mean about those people.....

I used to have a friend that believed he was the future.... :roll: Every time he trips he talks about "HIS THING"... "His Thing" is Solipsism, Psychedelics make him think he is God or something...

P.S. I think keeping quiet about it would be a good idea :lol:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i would hand it out like candy at a 5 yo birthday party. just go to an art show, a certain bands show, meet random people on the street... i would douse my clothes with it, anyone coming in contact with me would trip balls. i would solicit the shit to people everywhere i went, only never charging anyone a cent for it. i'd be like a goddamn vacuum cleaner salesman going door to door. but first, i agree, teach someone else the ways, teach as many 'enlightened' people that you know. before you get fingerprinted by the fucking secret service. at least they'd have a 'fun' time trying to cuff me :twisted:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
That's exactly what I DID, for several years.

I had that exact attitude, too.....luckily, I was only caught making ecstasy, and not dosing Congressman _______'s son/daughter.

Which happened, I must confess..... :D

Seriously, though, that was the idea Tim Leary had, and he was made into a villain by American mainstream culture.

People are sheep, they're terrified of the unknown.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I have the absolute idea: I would print the Bible on acid blotters :rock:

(don't take me too serious but I guess you get it :wink: )

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
restin a dit:
I have the absolute idea: I would print the Bible on acid blotters :rock:

(don't take me too serious but I guess you get it :wink: )

That's going into the right direction! What about distributing it for free, to all the fundamentalist Christians....