Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WHAT TO DO WITH FLUSHED OUT CAKE??

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have cake who give to me 3 fine flushes and 2 "1dose" flushes.
So what to do? Cake gives 5-8shrooms per week-10days. I do not want to trow it, cake is mixed with granules so I cant eat it or make shroomy tea.
Other cakes, cakes before this one always were attacked by molds and other shits. But this one? Like Osama Bin Laden! :lol: God can't kill that cake. So what to do? Cook more rice and spread it all over cake? New way how to make new-flushing cake? :wink:
Or maybe I could stuff cake with WC paper? Once I did that. I used paper as water supplier. And what happened? Shrooms start to sprout out of toilet paper! Not so big but big enough to call and eat them as shrooms! Unavailable!

SO? WHAT TO DO?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Make some tea. It is very hard to dose though. I would drink half, and be very careful because even half could sent you into a deep deep experience. Better to take baby steps until you find how powerful it is.

PEACE & LOVE

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I made tea once with 2 flushed out PF cakes (250mL each) and it was a mild trip. I did save the cakes for quite a long time before use though....

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I am not talking from experience. I have heard people talk about one cake being a strong dose for 2 people. But maybe its not true. There also could be drastic differences between the percentage of psilocybin in cake to cake. So Goran, please be careful, although you will not overdose, you may get more than what you expect, or less than you expect. If you do make tea, and it works good, please report back on your experience and dose(half cake, full cake....)

PEACE & LOVE

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE TEA FROM CAKE. BUT CAKE IS FULL OF GRANULES.
QUESTION:WHAT U MEAN BY GRANULES?
HAVE U EVER SEEN MARBLE LIKE RED-BROWN GRANULES FOR PLANTS?
THEY ARE USED FOR HYDROPONICAL GROWING. AND THEY CONTAIN BIG AMOUNTS OF MINERALS. THEY ARE RED-BROWN OUTSIDE BUT GRAY TO METALLIC BLACK INSIDE. THEY ARE VERY COMMON IN EVERY PLANT STORE OR ON EVERY BIGGER PLANT IN STORES.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW COULD I REACT TO BIG DOSE OF ESSENTIAL MINERALS!?!?
LIKE POTASSIUM, MAGNESIUM, CALCIUM, NITROGEN_salt, SODIUM, ETC. :?: :?: :?: :roll:

POTASSIUM IS DEATHLY IN MEDIUM BIG DOSE! MY HEART WILL BLOCK! ARRHYTHMIA AND BRADYCARDIA!

SO I ASK U WHAT CAN I DO WITH VERY RESISTIBLE CAKE? HOW CAN I GIVE HIM MORE "FOOD" TO BEGIN NEW FLUSHING CYCLES?

AND YES, I HAVE TAKEN TEA BEFORE. IT ISN'T SO HARD. DIFFERENT THEN SHROOMS. EVEN BETTER!! LIKE MDA AND SHROOMS. WITHOUT WEIRD BODY SHAKE! U KNOW WHAT I MEAN? DIRTY FEELING, SWEATY FEELING, FLOWING WHEN U ARE WALKING WITH WEIRD FEELING THAT EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT YOU CAUSE U ARE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS.

OK THIS ABOVE SOUND LIKE TRIP EFFECT BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT HE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT WHEN U USE SHROOMS ALONE OR STAND ALONE FROM YOUR GROUP?? ESPECIALLY IN HALLWAYS AND BUILDING PASSWAYS.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would just throw it away. You already have all the mushrooms from you grow anyways. Better to be safe than sorry.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah don't fuck with those plant granules man... try and scrape anything off if you want, just don't start touching them, that's like ick.

ick ick :vom:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'd use the flushed out cakes to try and start a patch. ;)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
But what can I do in regrowing way, stimulate cake to produce more shrooms? How else can I use this highly resistant cake on molds-bacteria-worms-any disease or pest? U can't believe what has, and what it can, this mine "son of a bitch" tough cake survive!!

Cooking more rice in way similar to PF-tek which will be most possible way to reduce infection chances and then placed over cake. Cake sealed with lid just like U do it on beginning of PF tek spore inoculation. Instead of spore inoculation, mycelium-cake will take that job on himself. Place it on cake and hope that molds will not occur. So what do you think? What all of U think?

Or could I place cake in wooden crate with wood chips, cow manure, straw and other wooden-meadow biological food for shrooms and make by this way small, home portion of forested soil area? On my balcony of course.

OR
"U can read this procedure here, on this forum, shrooms section."
I know that some growers use their cakes on theirs ends for such "forest invasive impregnation" Cause this psilocybe mushrooms aren't domestic specie. Growers dig hole (100cmX100cmX50cm or something like that) in the edge of forest, fill hole with straw at bottom, layer of wood chips, half of cake sprayed over it. Next is wood chips mixed with sawdust and cow (horse) manure. Also other half of cake is equally mixed in. And on the bottom some straw covered with forested leafs and black soil.

What are U guys thinking bout this? What to do? What to chose?
Or just leave cake at peace? Cause it gives me one dose trough 8-10 days. 6 shrooms 7cm long with 3cm wide cap.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless