Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what the f just happend

smokeydays

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2010
im reading up on salvia,and hearing its legal im thinking automatically it can't be that good.its got to be weak.i read some trip reports and it sounds like its like acid but shorter duration.im sold i go to the local head shop and they have 5x 10x 20x.i go for 20x cause its legal and im not sure i believe its that hard core if its legal.i get home and pack my big water bong.i get my music ready cause i heard its cool on salvia.i take my jet lighter and inhale.first rip is just to fill the bong.then i take a deep breath and inhale.i hold it in for atleast 30sec.as i exhale the smoke stutters out of my mouth.next thing i know im on the floor.completly gone,not knowing who i am,what i just took,music,forget about it,never remember one note.so i must of blacked out the first few min.but as i came to on the floor i remember being pinned down by gravity.then i became part of the carpet and my closet. and i kept spinning up like a window shade,and each time it went up it felt like it was taking layers of me with it.once i start to fight the gravity pull and i make it to my knees,and as look at my room,it begins to seperate horizontily in the middle and starts to split.and as its splitting my room in half slowly,i start to hear voices like my parents and friends.they're saying things like,he's waking up he finding out.like this world i was living in was a joke.and the voices matched each person i knew to a t.like they were all in the room with me.then i scanned the room and saw the bong sitting on my desk,and i was like salvia thats right i took a hit.wow is all i can say.i run outside where my brother is smoking and im dripping in sweat.i just tell him a can't believe lsd is illegal and this salvia is legal.im kinda glad i didn't do to much reseach into it before i took that rip,cause i might not of went for it.it also felt like i died.after the exp i felt like i knew what death was like,and for some reason im not scared of dieing anymore.its been 2 years since that exp and i still have extra salvia left.still haven't found the balls to go again,but i will.people ask me if it was good or bad and for some reason its a hard question to answer.i put it right in the middle.peace

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Sounds like salvia if I ever heard it! :)