Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What strength's your liquid?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hi all,

Im new here and was just wondering how strong is your liquid?

I used to see 250ug but drought on, usual shit different day :roll:

Thanx in advance, Peace out and Trip Strong :D

Sticki

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
There are blotters going round here called Maya's and they are 350.
And others: Hoffman 725. Name sais enough ;)

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
They sound nice :D

I seen some Micro's the other day, Orange Stars, They were pretty strong :D

Im finding blotters are costing about £4, I think this is ok when the blotter is worth it but getting few and far between. This is why I like liquid, cheaper by the bottle and longer lasting :)

Peace

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Well, supposedly the strength of my supply of liquid is 230, and blotters are 190. The latter I find impossible, myself.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Most strength's are overrated anyway. No way that one blotter carries 725 mcg on it. 350 is excessive though.

Liquid acid is an exception. It's possible that over 500 mcg's or more is dissoluted in one drop. Although most bottles have 100 mcg to 200 mcg in one drop, this range makes it easier to pick your dose of preference.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
True but how cant 1 blotter hold 750ug?

The joys of liquid acid is the strength, 100ml bottle is 100 trips at what ever ug. However if you had a bottle of 750ug (100ml) you could dilute that with 100ml of alcohol making it 375ug a ml X 200.

I dont know if it is possible to put 1500ug into a ml of liquid myself so maybe thats how lol

As for doses, I would have to say I find lower doses rather relaxing and higher doses abit more head fucking but also a little more enjoyable :D

Sticki

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I invite you to my place.
Come and have a powerfull blast on these blotters.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How big is a hole ??? How can anyone exept the person that made the acid say how strong the doses are ??? ITS ALL SALES TALK . If you want to know get it tested in a laboratory before you make stupid claims . Who throws money away ??? Dealers dont . They deal for money , not to give presents to people . Why do you think that drops are so common , so people can cut them . Its the same with "coke" every single person down the line cuts it .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How big is a hole ??? How can anyone exept the person that made the acid say how strong the doses are ??? ITS ALL SALES TALK . If you want to know get it tested in a laboratory before you make stupid claims . Who throws money away ??? Dealers dont . They deal for money , not to give presents to people . Why do you think that drops are so common , so people can cut them . Its the same with "coke" every single person down the line cuts it .

mofomanrich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2007
well all i can say is you guys are really lucky, alll we see here in scotland are fakes and duds nowadays, i heard of a bust in edinburgh last year but apart from that i have not seen a real blotter since my last acid trip in 2000. and thqat was an alien, just a picture od=f an alien on a white background, but since then , acid has dissapeared here in scotland, and i have tried all my old sources.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Blah , blah , blah , blah , blah , blah......ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz !!!! LETS GET SERIOUS . Instead of making silly sales talk claims find test results that come from real labs , and just because its the same picture it doesnt mean that its the same acid . Just like ecstacy , there are copys of copys of copys and lots of them are not even the same drug never mind containing the same quantity . Look in the net and find reliable statistics .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Blah , blah , blah , blah , blah , blah......ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz !!!! LETS GET SERIOUS . Instead of making silly sales talk claims find test results that come from real labs , and just because its the same picture it doesnt mean that its the same acid . Just like ecstacy , there are copys of copys of copys and lots of them are not even the same drug never mind containing the same quantity . Look in the net and find reliable statistics .

I agree GOD, it is what is on that "picture" that matter. The picture means nothing... and since LSD is so potent you cannot really determine the potency of it unless tested in a lab.

mofomanrich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2007
I agree with that, before te seven year drought in my country/area, i had acid ever week and weekend nearly, and diffferent sheets every mnonth, even the variation of strength of doses on s heet can be wild.

\what i am saying is that i usually found that some sheets had extremely high doses and extremely low doses as well, and there was only once i was able to get fifteen tabs analysed by an independent lab, which reported some tabs as low as 50micrograms, to 200 micrograms in others and that was only within fifteen tabs, of the sheet with the rolling stones logo on them.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think that some of the strength diferences can come on one sheet if the sheet is sprayed , or has over lapping drops on it . instead of being dipped .

mofomanrich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2007
Very true, I was once in a house in england where they used to spray the sheets, and you actually noticed the variation between the top tabs and botom tabs quite significantly. I sold the top half and kept the bottom for personal, they were obviosly spraying them hanging up.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
ahhhhhh, all this talk about LSD, I still have yet to try it, but cannot find a reliable source. And even if I found it, I would be scared im taking something that is much more dangerous than LSD, but not many dangerous chemicals are as potent as LSD therfore won't fit on the blotter right?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Only DOB basically, which produces a much longer effect than LSD.

I've never heard about anything else put on blotters, only once there was a case of fentanyl on blotters, which made some people (critically) ill. These instances, however, are exceptionally rare. White blotters with a red heart in the middle of them, if I recall properly. This was in the Netherlands.