Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What LSD is this?

roriog

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Avr 2013
Hi guys,
first of all, sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil and I learned english all by myself

So... a friend of mine knows a guy who sells acid (since 2010) and he get this now:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69022_378311602286447_61016400_n.jpg

someone have any idea of what LSD is this? The seller said that is called "explosion", I researched a bit, but found nothing about it. Any of you guys know this? How much I'm going to trip with this (after my last trip I don't want to use a very strong LSD)? This is really LSD, I mean, there's any chance of being DOB, right?
Sorry about these dumb questions, but this will be my third trip, so, I don't have much experience...

Thanks.

Kepz

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
27 Sept 2011
We can't know what contain these blotter.Moreover there is not "different" LSD.Only dosage can change.

The possible molecule on this blotter can be DOx family : DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM
Or 25x-nbome family: 25i-nbome, 25c-nbome, 25b-nbome(but I dont think so since 25c and 25i are more common.)

Try half blotter for your first time.Then 40minutes later if you think you can handle it tak the second half.

If it last like 6-8h it's probably 25C
If it last for 8h-12h its probably LSD.
And if it last like 9h-20h its DOx.

Also 25x-nbome are not active orally, only active in sublingual/buccal.So if swallow the blotter and you got effect it will be LSD or DOx.

Anyways after the trip, describe your trip here and we could try to see what chemicals whas on your blotters.

Cheers