Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is your prefered form of ritual magick?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Bruce Lee wasnt a film star he was realy good at kung fu . There is a diference between belief and fact . As was said earlyer whats called magic is science that hasnt been proved . Randi offers 1 million dollars to people that can astraly project themselves , but not to people with personal delusions that think that they can astraly project themselves .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Bruce Lee wasnt a film star he was realy good at kung fu . There is a diference between belief and fact . As was said earlyer whats called magic is science that hasnt been proved . Randi offers 1 million dollars to people that can astraly project themselves , but not to people with personal delusions that think that they can astraly project themselves .

Randi is a poor motherfucker.... Also i heard the money he offers seems to be worthless, because it is stock-market-papers. It isn't real money, real-paper-money... it is invested money and i heard that it isn't so much worth as he claims it to be.....

Bruce Lee is a legend. He died in one of his films. That's what i call REAL commitment.
Rest in Peace Bruce.

Peace :weedman:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
What about talking about ritual magic ? I didnt create the world in 7 days your projecting things . There is no psychonauts police thats just your pettyness and paranoia . Get back to the theme please and stop having a go at me .

GOD chill out.
Please stop taking everything so serious.
Lighten up. It's just a joke.
believe me. I have nothing against you.
:goodman:

I agree with drugless all believe systems are valid.
Nothing is true everything is permitted.- Hassan I Sabbah

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
BrainEater a dit:
GOD a dit:

Randi is a poor motherfucker.... Also i heard the money he offers seems to be worthless, because it is stock-market-papers. It isn't real money, real-paper-money... it is invested money and i heard that it isn't so much worth as he claims it to be.....

Bruce Lee is a legend. He died in one of his films. That's what i call REAL commitment.
Rest in Peace Bruce.

Peace :weedman:

He didn't die in one of his movies... He died practicing his sport/lifestyle. THAT is commitment.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Who gives a shit if its 5 dollars . Money is money and no one would throw the chance away to get it if they could prove what they say .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Lion a dit:
He didn't die in one of his movies... He died practicing his sport/lifestyle. THAT is commitment.

Really??? I always thought he died in a stunt for a movie. At least that's what i was told. But yeah.... you're right... even if he didn't die in a stunt for a movie, he died praciticing his sport/lifestyle. And that is commitment.

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Who gives a shit if its 5 dollars . Money is money and no one would throw the chance away to get it if they could prove what they say .

it's ridiculous... nobody WANTS to show him that psychokinesis is true.

Obviously it would be possible though to do exactly that for many people on this planet, including me.

I haven't had amazing results, but i can for sure say i have moved physical things with my mind. I just am not very good doing it intentionally. ("on command")

peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He died in a stunt for one of his movies because his heart gave up because he was so vain about his apearance that he didnt eat enough .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
BrainEater a dit:
Lion a dit:

Really??? I always thought he died in a stunt for a movie. At least that's what i was told. But yeah.... you're right... even if he didn't die in a stunt for a movie, he died praciticing his sport/lifestyle. And that is commitment.

peace

some nerve in his brain exploded because he trained to hard. The pain increased and he died while resting.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Braineater , Please prove it or stop talking brainless shit .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Braineater , Please prove it or stop talking brainless shit .

I already have proven it.

But the problem remains.

Because i have only proven it to myself.

I am not sooooooooo interested in proving it to others.

Especially in proving it to ignorant motherfuckers like Randi. I'd love gettin loads of money from him, but not if the money seems to be "filthy" to me.

Also i don't see the importance of proving it to others, as it makes it possible to them becoming even more ignorant, as paradox as that may seem.

Also because i am no expert in "projecting my consciousness into OBJECTS" in order to make them move i am a bit afraid of doing it and therefore i am more interested in overcoming my fear than proving to others that "magic" exists...

PEACE.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Lion i edited my post . I wasnt talking about you . I was talking about Braineaters endless mentaly confused bullshit that he claims is fact when its only his personal belief .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I am sorry for talking BRAINless shit....

But still i'd like to know whether Bruce died resting or in one of his stunts for a movie.

peace.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
He died because a nerve in his brain exploded.
He died at his USA home.

google it

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
wtf? i turn round to make a joint and when i come back its turned into a discussion on how bruce lee died!
his demon got him, ok? ive seen the film so it must be true

anyway he wasnt studying taoist kung fu

his was budhist. theres a huge difference

nerves dont explode! depends how much angina medication you take

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Roll another one . Dim mac is ritual magic......

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Bruce Lee a dit:
"If I should die tomorrow," he used to say, "I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life."

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
BrainEater a dit:
Bruce Lee a dit:
"If I should die tomorrow," he used to say, "I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life."

Reminds me of that interview with Brandon Lee while making the crow, just before he died where he quotes the sheltering sky..

"How many more times will you remember as certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 and 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless."