Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is your prefered form of ritual magick?

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the point of ritual magick is to teach you about your mind and how it works

the budhists have theyre ritualised theological arguments. it destroys dogma and knee jerk reflexive thought. there are thousands of ways to get the same result
it enhansces your self awareness, eventualy

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
the point of ritual magick is to teach you about your mind and how it works

the budhists have theyre ritualised theological arguments. it destroys dogma and knee jerk reflexive thought. there are thousands of ways to get the same result
it enhansces your self awareness, eventualy

I have a friend who studied buddhism in india for several months, to the point of almost becoming a monk. Each ritual/exercise was designed very specifically to achieve a certain effect on the participant. Going through the exercises too quickly, going to places you weren't ready for resulted basically in a traumatic experience physically and mentally..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"the budhists have theyre ritualised theological arguments" - "it enhansces your self awareness"

Thats a lot of what i`m trying to do here .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So i`m doing ritual magick !!!!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Going through the exercises too quickly, going to places you weren't ready for resulted basically in a traumatic experience physically and mentally.."

Sounds like taking Datura......

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
"Going through the exercises too quickly, going to places you weren't ready for resulted basically in a traumatic experience physically and mentally.."

Sounds like taking Datura......

Damn, I have friends who were taking that last year..

Anyway, I think in this case it was along the lines of something like cognitive dissonance. Reaching an awareness about something you weren't ready to accept that you found incredibly depressing or bleak...

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
awareness takes a bit of getting used to

You can seek it, and indeed work on methods of expanding it, but as it develops from experience, it tends to find you whether you are ready for it or not. Such has been the story of my life so far anyway.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I guess I realized that I can answer the original question.

Years before I took psychedelics I used to listen to a lot of minimalist music, it became a daily ritual where I would listen usually with my eyes closed until I fell into a hypnagogic trance. To put it in a verbose nutshell that really doesn't describe the experience at all :p : In this sort of half-awake state the mind starts making seemingly haphazard connections with the music, mapping the structure of the music and the melodies into abstract memory and the experience of listening to the music itself.. whew.

In many ways for me this was the deepest way of listening to music, allowing me to listen to music I found difficult to listen to or might not even like at first, and over time grasp new musical ideas.. I still love listening to music this way but rarely have the time.

I remember one time I was listening to orbus terranum (i think) which has all kinds of layers of polyrhythms and nonstandard time signatures that totally put me into a trance.. and I and kept thinking that I was somehow perceiving just a slight bit into the future, hearing the music before it happened and was somehow taking a part in it and controlling how it happened. At moments visuals would come with such clarity that my eyelids felt they were open.

Thinking back, no wonder I became interested in psychedelics..

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i get the "eyes shut but you can still see" thing and believe ive got my eyes open and see the room im in. then i open my eyes and get suprised they were ever shut.
i get that all the time

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
i get the "eyes shut but you can still see" thing and believe ive got my eyes open and see the room im in. then i open my eyes and get suprised they were ever shut.
i get that all the time

I get that on occasion. Last time it happened to me I was riding the subway a couple months back. It is accompanied by a feeling of clarity that is kind of hard to explain--and it really feels like your eyes are open!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
when i had a small black and white television i would be watching it in colour
after a few minutes

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Bruce Lee died while taking a nap in his house after taking a painkiller because of headache. His son was the one that died on set, because of a strange accident with a "prop" gun.

He had an episode of seizures some time before his death. Wikipedia even says cerebral edema, which means his brain was swollen I believe.

I think is possible that he overdid the physical capacities of his own body.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
when i had a small black and white television i would be watching it in colour
after a few minutes

LSD but in real-time ;)

Awareness is awesome, and we are the co-creators of Matrix. But in "real-life".. Watchs Hackers, watch Waking Life, Watch Total Recall, Watch Slipstream, Watch anything you feel you'll like. I see our pineal gland as our own little stargate into fantasy-land, so guess what drugs do! :p

We have programmed mother earth in a distant future, and now is the time we become aware of our selfs as one. And dreams are destiny.

We are destinty, everymoment.

A great swedish Reggae group sings in my ear: "Babylon has stolen my soul" but in Swedish: "Babylon har stulit min själ!". Which is indeed true. Babylon holds it in a neo-consvertism reality.

So 2012 is a programmed twitch, or a programmed split. A zero point. I'm pretty sure I'm awoken to it, and I'm kinda the drug king of somekind.. makes me all fuzzy cause my friend asked me once: "What's the best durg out there? What's the most trippiest weird and awesome drug?".. I didn't hesitate and said in a split second "Your Brain!" :ninja:

Hehe, well, life's great, too great too miss, but how can we miss, we always are aware - too some degree, just don't forget.. ;)

peace!

MyBeautifulMind

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2008
I was a freemason once, they have quite powerful rituals. There was one, in which I had an intense encounter with death. A vision during the ritual, which included a near-death-experience and seeing something, I would describe as the 100.000 faces of death. I will never forget it for the rest of my life, very powerful and impressive, without any mindaltering substances...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
THE BEST FORM OF RITUAL MAGICK IS INGESTING THE DRUG OF CHOICE.

hehe

:weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"THE BEST FORM OF RITUAL MAGICK IS INGESTING THE DRUG OF CHOICE. "

Me 2 . Another one is good sex .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
sex magick. if you understand what hapens to your mind at the moment of climax it can be used as a powerfull programing tool.