Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What I found in science

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Hi

I would like to share what science has done for me.

Since being a kid I've always been looking at problems with solutions, or with a big question of why it even is a problem. Today Im mid-twenties, and I'm a stoner, lazy but not really, but really.. :) I've studied cannabis alot cause I've been believin' in the society but always questioned the rules in a very logical sense. So it took me almost 5years before the society couldn't give me any more proof that smoking cannabis was bad. For me cannabis was a good drug since I had reumathism and I had alot of migraine, the prescription drugs gave alot of bad side-effects. The only side-effect on cannabis was that it was illeglal. :)

Well, I also learned about society and what rules society. I started to look into what society was and how is was created. And I also learned alot about our selfs as humans on this planet, what are we? Where did we come from? Do we have a purpose?

I've learned to understand how we can change society to the better thanks to visionaries, philosophers, people like you guys here, my friends, family, writers, artists and so on. What is happening today in the world is that its changing. We are about to see something that is alot better.

But, the strange thing is that with science we see two types of changes. One change witin the realm of material, and one change outside in the realm of the consciousness. Right now we live in 2 distinctly divided worlds, one that believes everything is based on material, and one that believes we are all energy, raw energy. This raw energy must of course somehow be intelligent, but that is a subjective view.

What science is proving is that life is an illusion. That used to scare me, I mean, an illusion? what the f***? What am I??? :)

But I got used to understand what the illusion was about. And this movie "What the bleep do we know" explains alot and the story about the Native Indians is a good story. It was that of a shaman that saw ripples on the ocean, and each day he looked across the ocean and its horizon at theese ripples. Suddenly ships appeard, the Spanish Conquistadors, and the shaman's tribe could not see theese ships until the shaman told it to them, and described it. In science we can see that his vision was copied to their mind and they believed in him and therefor it became real.

So, that's why we teach our kids that fantasy ain't real, because we condition them into seeing a more "normal" reality. In the real reality (where I write this) everything exists simultaneously, but we only see a portion of it, the portion that we all share.

In conclusion we can say that what science has found out is indeed revoutionary and what we all have been waiting for. Remember the game The Sims? Or the movie Total Recall? We will be able to create, play and interact in games like that. And at the same time live in peace in this reality.

There's a war going on, a war on our minds and our spirits.

Its a negative force, the force that says we're separated and we have no powers, that is behind the idea of money. This negative force is greed and envy, and hate.

The other force, the stronger force, is the positive, and the positive is love, free will, understanding and peace. Also, this doesn't mean we can't have fun, as soon as we live in a more peacefull world we'll have more fun than we could imagine!!! :)

I've won this battle, I've been battelin' the powers behind my imprisonment and I only see solutions to our life, and 2012 is a "bug" or an escape into this world without the necessary spiritual growth. This is so all people can enjoy, if they choose to do so that is.

I played online poker the other day, I swear, I became high like on LSD and could predict my cards. I predicted my downfall, and it came, I was laughing, and I wasn't high on anyother drugs then cannabis. The fun thing is, that thoose that speak of The Secret and Law of Attraction that gets what they want, I understand and can do what they do. But I do it to stop corruption through this simple equation: Anarchy through Capitalism. And that in a loving and peacefull way, cause there is a concsiousness field that we all are a part of. So we literally share our thoughts, but because of free will and the notion of "I" we can feel like we're in private.

Drugs are smart, cause if you know the science you can use drugs and cheat. I mean, people have time travelled on drugs, died, come back, been gone for thousnands of years, and then become aware again and so on. There is no such thing as death, we always exist, and we can only forget that we do so.

Theese times now, with the knowledge that is shared, with the latest psychic science breakthroughs, the latest Free Energy sources, the understanding that all is one, are the most exicting times we could be in. And things are just starting! :)

I'm so excited to watch more wake up and start making a difference, and Im not trying to be arrogant, all I know is out there for you to find or ask about. I've questioned it and Im a middleclass and lazy stoner (compare me too the main charachter in Grandma's Boy) and if I can figure this out without going mad, so can you :p.

But the point is, we will make a difference and it will be a hell of a time!

peace!

- Enivid

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Enivid a dit:
Anarchy through Capitalism
Please elaborate.
I'm so excited to watch more wake up and start making a difference, and Im not trying to be arrogant, all I know is out there for you to find or ask about.
In the 'I'm-not-arrogant-I-just-know-more-than-you' kind of way?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Its quite fun that you think Im arrogant. Even if you don't mean it. But think about it, what's the ultimate test? To beleive the unbelieveable? Nah, the ultimate test is to believe yourself. And to embrace yourself as one.

Im not arrogant, Im sorry for anyone thinking that. I don't argue cause I don't believe argument leads to something good since one side has to loose. So I choose too loose the argument beforehand :). And to explain all science its better for me to write a book, but what I know is alerady in books so why should I redo something that's been done? :p

I truly recommend David Wilcocks work on www.divinecosmos.com since he has based all he know on science. The more you read the more it makes sense. And drugs are cool tools to elaborate with too understand how its possiblet to get hold of information - that seems to be out of reach. But only when you know what you're doing.

If truth only resides within' - aren't you then already allmighty and allknowing?

Simple answer: Of course you are. You just must figure out how it is possible so you can convince your rational and logical left-brain. :)

Please elaborate.

Well, like Busta Rhymes says "Defeat your enemies with success". And what is success in todays society? Well its to change and to be rich, depending on how you look at it. But with money its possible to infuence, and especially if you have unlocked the doors of perception - infinte possibilty.

Think of this, the mind is the ultimate weapon. In todays society money is the ultimate weapon to control mind. But doesn't mind already control money? If course it does, we just forgot how :)

Edgar Cayce saw into the future, and with drugs and on N2O I could see the future. So next time I'm going to test it in reality, just need to find peeps that would believe so it can be possible. Without belief there is no reality. We are what we focus on.

This is indeed a time when light shines away the darkness so all hidden secrets are revealed. :)

In the 'I'm-not-arrogant-I-just-know-more-than-you' kind of way?
If by that you mean something positive, yes, if its negative, then no.. Should I be silent with what I know :). I mean, that's ludacris. Too close my eyes for the truth would be insane? right? :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Enivid a dit:
Its quite fun that you think Im arrogant.
I don't. I see that you make contradictory statements and ask for your explanation. Because, frankly, Enivid, you talk down on people. It may not be obvious to you, but it is obvious to a lot of people. You claim that everyone can know what you know. While this is not what I contest, I do contest the implicit assumption that they don't already know what you know. People are a lot more enlightened than you think. You preach, not to the choir, but to God.

Should I be silent with what I know :). I mean, that's ludacris. Too close my eyes for the truth would be insane? right? :)
That's right. But it is also right to see the truth in others, otherwise it's just what GOD would call 'ego-masturbation'. You are closing your eyes for the truth in others. And that is indeed insane. I don't mean this in a 'negative' way, I'm just trying to show you what you are doing out of Love and a longing for Harmony, because you carry the world upon your shoulders instead of living in peace.

I liked your idea about capitalism and anarchy, could you be a little more specific. What is your plan?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Enivid a dit:
Its quite fun that you think Im arrogant.
I don't. I see that you make contradictory statements and ask for your explanation. Because, frankly, Enivid, you talk down on people. It may not be obvious to you, but it is obvious to a lot of people. You claim that everyone can know what you know. While this is not what I contest, I do contest the implicit assumption that they don't already know what you know. People are a lot more enlightened than you think. You preach, not to the choir, but to God.

Should I be silent with what I know :). I mean, that's ludacris. Too close my eyes for the truth would be insane? right? :)
That's right. But it is also right to see the truth in others, otherwise it's just what GOD would call 'ego-masturbation'. You are closing your eyes for the truth in others. And that is indeed insane. I don't mean this in a 'negative' way, I'm just trying to show you what you are doing out of Love and a longing for Harmony, because you carry the world upon your shoulders instead of living in peace.

I liked your idea about capitalism and anarchy, could you be a little more specific. What is your plan?

We're on the same page :).

I do see truth in others, I see myself in others and dream of the day when people won't hide within' themselves. I'm friends with all, and I've always been this way.

I'm living in peace!

The plan is too complex, but I do understand how to predict the future like Cayce did, and if done in pure good intentional karma that would be a good thing and since money rules to world, he who rules money rules the world. Just like thoose who print it do, and now its time to stop them :). But that's the metapysical plan, the more down to reality plan is way more complex, since society is too complex. But it will unfold, be so sure. :)

I'm sorry fo all missunderstandings, but I do wish love and peace upon you all without being arrogant or foolish. I am what I am, you are what u are!

peace!

:ninja:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Enivid- if you want to be scientific about it dont fill in the gaps. you will never know the ultimate truth. it is beyond our understanding.
as soon as you fill the spaces in your knowledge with "maybe" you have left the path of understanding. the thing is once you have "initiated" yourself you will find the answers come to you eventualy without you having to spend any psychic energy. right now i would suggest you research the kabbala.
you will understand why i suggest this when you do.
its not magick btw

ps ive been where you are just now. ive got a map :wink:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
A=A does not lead to B=B.

The very nature of science is contrary to what is suggested here. Science was created as a tool for testing an individual's ideas against objective reality. It is just a method. Predict-->test-->observe-->record. Then get 50 other people to objectively follow your procedure on their own and see if they arrive at the same results.

If something doesn't follow the scientific method, it ain't science, anymore than country music is a tomato (well, it could be gastric fluids if I listened to it on LSD but that's just me :D). Conjecture, feelings, emotion, belief are all beautiful, well and good, and essential to humanity, but not science.

And druglessdouglas comments above are amongst some of the more insightful I've read lately IMO.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Layer 3 For the win.
Layer 4 are extremly positive or extremely negative. (powerful level)
Not illusion but delusion.

Anyway I get your point of view.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
It's fun.. I read your posts and they remind me of the way I used to approach reality. And soon, the "weight", of that way of perception, was starting to be really heavy, and my mind couldn't follow what I was thinking and feeling around me. And even If I thought I was at peace, I wasn't. Maybe I was with my surroundings, but not with myself.
Our objective is not to bring you down. And I even dare to say that if you feel ok, go on and follow your instincts.

When we think we had reached something amazing in our spiritual path (sometimes we even think it was the "finish line" or enlightment) and grasp to it, sooner or later we see that we are really far from the so called "truth".

I see it this way. I'm scaling a big big mount, and when I think I reached The Top (the ultimate goal), I look up and there is another big mount to scale. Twice bigger than the first one, witch I thought was the only one.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Just don't identify yourself too much with things.

Code:
I'm just trying to show you what you are doing out of Love and a longing for Harmony, because you carry the world upon your shoulders instead of living in peace.

as soon as you fill the spaces in your knowledge with "maybe" you have left the path of understanding. the thing is once you have "initiated" yourself you will find the answers come to you eventualy without you having to spend any psychic energy.

They eventualy do.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Enivid a dit:
Im not arrogant, Im sorry for anyone thinking that. I don't argue cause I don't believe argument leads to something good since one side has to loose. So I choose too loose the argument beforehand Smile. And to explain all science its better for me to write a book, but what I know is alerady in books so why should I redo something that's been done? Razz

Oh my god, here we go again! Please, ask yourself why so many people think that you are arrogant! Just for your own sake! Of course when people are arguing about something, one has to lose. But does this matter? I lose many times, but i can learn from loosing.

I`m sure that your a good guy and say everything because you willing to help other people. In the past i also have done this, but do you know what the problem is with this? Once you talk out of the box or to far fetched, a lot of people can't get a hold on the information you give. Then they start to think your crazy/insane and finally, they reject all the information your wanting to give. Especially if you sound to arrogant! And that's not something you want, right?

Finally it costs you lots of energy and you have hardly changed anything.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
Enivid- if you want to be scientific about it dont fill in the gaps. you will never know the ultimate truth. it is beyond our understanding.
as soon as you fill the spaces in your knowledge with "maybe" you have left the path of understanding. the thing is once you have "initiated" yourself you will find the answers come to you eventualy without you having to spend any psychic energy. right now i would suggest you research the kabbala.
you will understand why i suggest this when you do.
its not magick btw

ps ive been where you are just now. ive got a map :wink:

I do say that I know my truth. Im at inner peace with myself. I need nothing. All I want to is to experience Earth when at peace, which will come if we want it :). I have learned to explain this in science, and thanks to knowing I know that I'm not wrong. I can't lie about what I've experienced.

And the map, might be only your map. I've got my own :). But I'd like to know what you've done, all theese stuff is very intresting.

Layer 3 For the win.
Layer 4 are extremly positive or extremely negative. (powerful level)
Not illusion but delusion.
Layer 4 could be balance, and a singularity of booth positive and negative not a duality one of them.

Think of fanatsy (movies, myths, stories) as the balancer, here we are the extremley positive and/or the extremley negative. And we share this world through 5 external senses. And if we can control the inside, we can control the outside. Thus, making us the liberators of this matrix where money today is controlling our ways of thinking. Its creating a box. I'm not in a box, are you? :) (a rethorical question).

Our objective is not to bring you down. And I even dare to say that if you feel ok, go on and follow your instincts.
I know it aint, and it helps me to keep sane. Cause without questioning I can't be sane :). I never go too far and know I'm ready. That's why I know.

When we think we had reached something amazing in our spiritual path (sometimes we even think it was the "finish line" or enlightment) and grasp to it, sooner or later we see that we are really far from the so called "truth".
Well I do agree, but this is my final place, I can't really go nowhere. Cause the truth is INSIDE you. You always have it.

I understood it, and this matrix is programmed to fool you in anyway possible of thinking you know or can know anything. Without our fantasy or our creativity we would be nothing. We have forgot how to dream. What is life but a dream within a dream?

After watching Slipstream a couple of months ago I started to feel something with life was wrong. Now I watched it again and Anthonoy Hopkins is a genious. But only in the way that he uses his imagination. A friend of mine was hooked on this movie talking about it having some kind of message, he don't know what I know, he's not calm in his mind enough.. But he was right, it had a message :). Most things in life have a message, you just must accept them, and embrace them.

I see it this way. I'm scaling a big big mount, and when I think I reached The Top (the ultimate goal), I look up and there is another big mount to scale. Twice bigger than the first one, witch I thought was the only one.

Don't look for the top, you're already standing on it.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Just don't identify yourself too much with things.

I don't do, material objects are not finite. Its just an illusion created by man to enslave man. :) But creativitiy is fun though, and should be encouraged, but today we miss the true creativity and spend our time trying to make money :(. Sad indeed, and that's why I smoke weed :)

Just saw Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, good film, recommended for thoose who like stoner-adventures!

peace! :D
- Enivid

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"What I found in science"

I just found a big brown skid mark in me underpants .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Look at meeeee! I'm enlightened!!!!!!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Shit , my underpants are endarkened......

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
remeber the Tao Te Ching????

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding

:wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Does that mean i should keep them on to achieve Nirvana or that i should take them off and wash them ?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
Does that mean i should keep them on to achieve Nirvana or that i should take them off and wash them ?

I always wash mine. But you do whatever you like.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I understand where are you standing and what are you feeling.
But I came to find out that one big virtue is to remain skeptical about your own truth. And be open to other points of view (i'm not saying you aren't open to that).
But it seems to me, that you are romanticizing things too much. And you are identifiying yourself too much with what you ear from other people.
Though, it's your life, you can live your dream the way you want to and that you feel comfortable.

The thing is: I've read that you call yourself lazy (My image is that you think too much, and do too little). Still you come here talking about all that. And what have you contributed to the change of the world? Nothing. You only changed your perception of the world. Wich are Billions of ways of looking to the world and the universe. And in your Now, or better Our Now, there is some brown kid dying due to lack of food and water and probably full of diseases. There is some poor guy looking for food in Your garbage.

What I'm trying to say is that you would make yourself more usefull if you would deliver a meal to that Bum or help orphan kids or whatever (there are thousands of way you can help the world instead of being lazy, tipping romantic texts, smoke pot, watch movies and documentarys).

Don't take yourself too seriously and be open to other views.
Still you have something to say, as was already said, but I don't know... This may be a dream, still you will piss your pants if someone try's to kill you in the streets won't you? I will.

----

I have learned to explain this in science, and thanks to knowing I know that I'm not wrong. I can't lie about what I've experienced.

Don't be subjective. In what experiences your based? Tell us, or else nobody will give a shit for what you are saying.

And the map, might be only your map. I've got my own

Aren't well all One? Don't you believe in our Oneness? Share your own map but be open to absorb other people maps. And if it's yours, it's mine too and everybody else.

And if we can control the inside, we can control the outside. Thus, making us the liberators of this matrix where money today is controlling our ways of thinking. Its creating a box. I'm not in a box, are you?

You seem to be in a box, since you call yourself lazy and keep your knowledge to yourself and don't jack shit to help the world you live in. Or do you? (hope I'm wrong)

What is life but a dream within a dream?

A dream where people suffer, are raped, tortured, burned, where pedophily exists, where crazy people kill inocent people, where people starve and thirst to death, where millions and millions of people saw their souls turned to dust (through slavery, torture, death, and so on) so you could have your computer and a house to feel comfortable, stoned and lazy while you type here, and god knows where else you do, your romanticized philosophy for your own satisfaction and to feel good about your ideologies.

Don't look for the top, you're already standing on it.

I may be, but what I see is a huge mount in front of me.

Something I read in a text yesterday that may help you 'seeing' something:
"Who we are is defined by our behavior, not by what we believe."

Sorry if the english is poor, but I hope it's understandable.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Who we are is defined by our behavior, not by what we believe."

A person is defined by what he says , and what he does , and the difference between both .

"Sorry if the english is poor, but I hope it's understandable."

Your English is good . You dont need to think about it at all .