Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What did everyone do to celebrate the New Year?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Myself and a close friend dropped 7 hits of LSD and enjoyed an utterly amazing night of fireworks in the Florida Keys!

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
went to some reggae parties in ghent. i was drunk and it was fun... :)

whiterabbit

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Déc 2007
i started the night at some friends house and had some homegrown mushrooms and a little md. watched some fireworks and then left for a goa party in a squathouse. stayed until noon the next day. after that i had to go see my family which was less fun cause i hadnt slept and was still going inside the head :D same story every year hehe

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Was suppose to consume 5 grams of mushrooms, but couldn't get my hands on them. But me and my friends made some 'cannabis tea' with about a gram of high quality bud, and then smoked many joints :D We also watched the documentary callled "Plant Earth". It was a good night!

PEACE

G

Invité
Party at a friends place with lots of people, dj's, beer & wodka and for people with other prefferences LSD and DMT :D

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Watching a firework show on Psychedelics still got to do that someday.

I made my own capsuls from mdma crystals then went to a nice minimal party where i danced till my hips where soar.. :P

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
15 people in a cabin high in the mountains. 5 days of drinkin and smokin. Heaven.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I went to a few friends of mine aaand hit the bong, after a half year of abstinence :). then I played rock paper scissor with a friend for almost an hour. I had extreme laughing fits :D
at 12 I went outside to play with my firepois

and at 3 I went to other friends, and I had to play activity, of course I lost :D

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
We built a matrass of over 3000 little screaming bottle rockets, that all went off in a timespan of about 30 seconds. It creates an insanely overwelming effect.

Video does not do it justice, but here's a video of some guys who did the same with 16000 bottle rockets:

http://www.maniacworld.com/16000-bottle-rockets.html

...man, I love fireworks !

flybaby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Jan 2008
lsd with mr flybaby and a few friends as well...great minds enjoy good things

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Danced till 7 in the morning at a drum n base party!
Prostoner and I where unstopable, couldnt stop dancing :D they had to dragg us out of there! :weedman:
What a beautiful night that was. 'round 22:00 i started to collapse, got real tired.. Way to stoned of all the grass i smoked and i thought to myself well there goes my energy for dancing.. But as soon as i entered the club just got higher and higher :D Friends of us where all high on mdma and really tired around 6, 7 in the morning.. And i was like aaah i'm just beginning! :P