Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what are you doing?

underbridge

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2008
i dont understand. hoe is it poison? it teeches you everything you need to know. apart from books how else will you lern things. i dont like books i get enugh of that at school. how else will you lern things?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
What did you learn from television so far?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Exactly what the media tells him? o.o

I read somewhere, that if you aren't afraid to do mushrooms or any powerful substance, than you aren't ready to do it.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
JustinNed a dit:
I read somewhere, that if you aren't afraid to do mushrooms or any powerful substance, than you aren't ready to do it.
Never thought of it that way.
I wasn't afraid the first time and got my ass kicked by the universe :toimonster:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Don't eat mushrooms if you are afraid of having a 'bad' night. These are sacred substances that shouldn't be used to get high off and have a good time, well in my opinion. They are spiritual tools to access the spiritual realm. The 'bad trip' is where you learn most about yourself. The good trip just makes you happy, and you learn nothing.

TV is poison. It is a conditioning tube. Why would you want to learn from others when you can learn from yourself? You are an individual, think for yourself and stop letting culture play such a big role in your decisions. If all you do is listen to the media, you will result in a zombie who has been so conditioned that you cannot make true decisions for yourself, only decisions that have been culturally influenced. If you are going to listen and learn from media, you should be VERY scared of mushrooms, because they will throw you for a loop. What they do is break down that culture barrier that has been created, and reveal your true self. That barrier is usually what makes an individual feel good, stable, and happy, so be prepared to have that barrier broken by the mushrooms, and it may scare you a little, or just stop listening to your culture and create your own culture. Eat a high dose, somewhere around 5 grams dried, and you will understand what I am talking about. It will result in panic and confusion, because what made you stable and happy, is now disappearing, and something much more older and wiser is replacing it, but sometimes it is not always happy and nice; it a painful wisdom.

PEACE & LOVE[/quote]

underbridge

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2008
i know all about spiritualism. ive read books on it and seen it on tv. we did religeous education in school. i wasnt paying much atention enough went in for me to know what your talking about. i dont like spiritualisimn. i dont need to lern about it. if i want to find out about it ill read all about it. ive seen documenterys

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Well if you want to find out what spirituality is, take a good mushroom trip. You'll like it. I see you have a hunger for knowledge. That's good, but try to get the bigger picture when you read something :wink:

PS: I'm curious about your age

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
underbridge a dit:
if i want to find out about it ill read all about it. ive seen documenterys

Doesn't work. Believe me, I've tried.

You cannot comprehend the inexplicable by just taking in explanations.
They need to resonate with experience for you to understand them.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
druglessdouglas a dit:
tell ME what you are learning.

It's too hard to put into words. :roll:

Imagine total silence in a black void outside of time and seeing everything that has happened and everything that will happen at this magnificent instant. Nothing is real, it is the fullest nothing and the emptiest nothing at the same time. Opposites collapse, contradictions vanish. God is nowhere, God is now here, God is nowhere, God is now here. I am everything and nothing. Everywhere and nowhere. Gluesniffer, pregnant, dead, vibrant, energy, mindful, mindless, intelligent, stupid, fake and real.

That. And more.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
thats why i havnt told you any details from my big dose experiences. i dont have the vocabulary. it has to be experienced. there is little point reading other peoples accounts. its just words. you have to go there yourself. write your own book. and dont be afraid! i

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
druglessdouglas a dit:
thats why i havnt told you any details from my big dose experiences. i dont have the vocabulary. it has to be experienced. there is little point reading other peoples accounts. its just words. you have to go there yourself. write your own book. and dont be afraid! i

Okay.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
if i want to find out about it ill read all about it. ive seen documenterys

Direct experience is the only thing that one can understand when it comes to a mystical experience. Like Fork said, you cannot understand something that is inexpressible through words.

PEACE & LOVE

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
This topic got real depressing real fast.

Well at least you've decided to go for it, you've clearly got a lot to learn (not meant to offend, sorry if I was too harsh). 50g? I assume fresh?

Hey, on that note, why bother with fresh when you have to eat so much more of it? Is there something better about fresh ones? Easier on the stomach?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
user_1919 a dit:
I have not done a lot of psychedelics, but have had a few intense mushrooms experiences. My highest dose so far was 5 grams, and I plan on upping that dose. My last experience was only 3 grams, but was by far the most profound experience. I did not experience full blown ego-death, but it was a very spiritually enlightening experience. During this experience, I integrated knowledge with mushrooms, and it has proven to be a good combination. During the experience, it felts as something was being evoked through me, and I was able to talk with ease about topics I could not answer in a sober state of mind. I believe it was still me there talking and coming up with these ideas, but the mushrooms were being used as a tool, a tool to remove my ego, so that I could ask and answer questions outside of my culture. With no culturally influenced thoughts, answers to questions are much different than in a sober state of mind. In a sober state of mind, you are conditioned, unconsciously to answer in a certain way, but once the mushrooms are consumed, that cultural boundary disappears, and you are able to ask much deeper questions. During all this, I felt a feeling that is almost indescribable. Maybe it was unconditional love and acceptance towards absolutely everything. It was a feeling beyond euphoria. It is an indescribable feeling, I'm sorry, I cannot explain this, it is beyond words for me. But this is what I have learnt from mushrooms, that culture IS your operating system. It is one thing to listen to Terence, but it is another thing to experience it first hand, and truly understand it.

PEACE & LOVE

Seems like your experience was very similar to mine about 2 months ago. At least the way you describe it also describes mine even better than I could have. I've been lying in my bed the whole trip listening to music with my MP3, and the feeling you describe sometimes was so intense it felt as an orgasm! For my next trip I HAVE to write what I think about cause I forget almost everything theres just so much to think about in 5-6 hours.

(Sorry, too stoned to write in english :S)

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Lol, I'm still such a newbie when I see what everyone has already done on this forum. :lol:

I've only had one real good trip on Philosopher's Stone shrooms.
Would like to try it again, but my list of what's still left to try is huge.
But ah well, still a long life ahead so I won't hurry. :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
LOL, 50g dried won't give you much of an experience I guess. I once took an heroic dose of about 10g dried and I blacked out about two hours of the trip. After that it was my initial psychonautic-life-changing trip, but I guess I could have done with 8g as well, maybe without losing two hours of it :)
Really, I believe that from a certain point you just can't up it anymore: it's like crossing a river, either you make it there, or you don't. If you make it there by speed-boat or by swimming doesn't really matter in the long term... something like that...

And about the first (sarcastic?) question about "what have you done?" Well, I have done (in order of appearance) alcohol, nicotine, cannabis, lsd, mdma, psilocybine, poppers, speed, cocaine, morphine, salvia, dmt, amanita muscaria, dxm, and I guess a bunch of others that I forgot or that don't seem worth memorizing (the legal/not so hard stuff, of which I've done all, I guess...)
I have done either of these just once/twice or maybe excessively, that depends (cannabis and mdma come to mind when I say "excessively" - although I think I should include alcohol and nicotine there as well...).
But well, all that hasn't made me a psychonaut really.

What made me a psychonaut was my being interested in the unknown, the spirit world, and my actively searching for a way to break through the barriers. That I actually managed with my first high dosed trips of shrooms, and I still follow the path of mental exploration through psychedelic substances. It took me about 6 years of contemplation without any psychedelic drugs to come to the point where I said to myself "well, this not going to lead anywhere if I don't explore further - I have to do it again!"

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I used to do DXM and ketamine. I wanted to do a high dose of DXM, but it left me too hungover for too long, so it would be highly impractical. I did a sort of high dose of ketamine, and I can't remember about half an hour, but I remember piecing back together all my memory of the world and myself. While it was interesting, that's all it was.

I have since moved on to weed and shrooms (woo). It's sort of funny, because I didn't do weed until after those other 3. Anyway, the weed is nothing worth explaining. About the shroom: I've been working up gram by gram from 2 to 5. The 5g trip was... 'difficult', and has makes me want to retry smaller doses, hehe. (don't worry, I think I just need some time)

A bit of my psychedelic use is substitute for me going out to meet girls (or guys, in my case), but I don't see what's wrong with that; it's just how I'd prefer to spend my time. But, of course I also have a strong interest in them (it's why I'm on this forum).

As for these heroic doses, well... I'm 16 and living with my parents; there's plenty of time in life to do all the mushrooms in the world at once. Also, if I wanted to do a lot more, I'd need to grow them (and therefore have my own place) because they're bloody expensive in high doses.

One last thing: I just feel I should say that you come off as rather dogmatic, douglas.

Forkbender a dit:
Imagine total silence in a black void outside of time and seeing everything that has happened and everything that will happen at this magnificent instant. Nothing is real, it is the fullest nothing and the emptiest nothing at the same time. Opposites collapse, contradictions vanish. God is nowhere, God is now here, God is nowhere, God is now here. I am everything and nothing. Everywhere and nowhere. Gluesniffer, pregnant, dead, vibrant, energy, mindful, mindless, intelligent, stupid, fake and real.
This reminds me of my difficult trip. It was probably difficult because I was feeling/experiencing a lot of those things, but I guess I wasn't 'over the edge' or something.