Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what are you doing?

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
weve been talking psychonautics for some time.
im not sure you have been taking enough.
its nothing to do with heroics.
whats the difference between you and a glue sniffer?
tell ME what you are learning.
or is it all something you do at the weekend instead of meeting girls?

[dougie the troll asking]

il tell you why:

Ive done HEROIC amounts of salvia
Ive done HEROIC amounts of acid
ive done HEROIC amounts of mescalin
ive done HEROIC amounts of mushrooms
ive done HEROIC amounts of ketamine
heroin
crack
speed
kava
amanitas
(and panther caps)
atropine/scopolamine
etc.

BUT!
i have friends who have done more.

TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE>
prefix it SWIM if you want.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hrmm.. it looks like you have me beat on this one. but my list consists of:
pot
mushrooms
mushrooms + MAO-i
Opium/Poppy tea
opium lettuce, opium, perks/oxy/darvacet/dalata (not addicted, but sometimes come back for a good time here and there, (last time i did was about a month ago))
blue lotus
HBWR seeds
DMT
cacti
Extacy
speed
amphetamines
Salvia - not gunna happen agian. (smoked this stuff for over a year straight, but never agian!)
passion flower (and other sleeping aids)
amanita mushrooms (as well as 1 oz A+ dried panther caps consumed all at once)
this list also consists of me making multiple combinations of many of these substances. umm i think theres a couple more.. just cant think of em right now

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
good, me and the other boys in blue will knock your door down later tonight.
now, who else? :D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
most of these are legal... for the most part... when i buy them.. :P

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Psychonaut "A psychonaut (from the Greek ??????

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
no i am being ironic.
there are no rules. im just reacting to whats gone before.
im being a troll tonight :wink:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
But you do have a point because people can (and do) take comfortable doses of these powerful substances to have a good time and although there's nothing wrong with that, it's not psychonautism.

Push the envelope, watch it bend!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
???????? thats the stuff.
someone commented on mushroom vendors selling minimum doses. ive no experience of mushroom vendors but the cacti vendors ive purchased peruvian torch from certainly are. you have to spend a fortune to get any sort of hit.
brugmansias account is the first ive come accross where ive recognised the signs of a full blown experience. im not trying to take anything away from anyone else. dont get me wrong. i know how difficult it is to put a trip into words. much of what we learn cant be done justice with words, theyre just to limiting.
i believe Brugmansia now knows exactly what ego death is

heres a line from a talking heads song ive always liked.

theres a word for it
words dont mean a thing
theres a name for it
names make all the difference in the world
give me back my name

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I haven't done any heroic doses yet. Slowly building up :wink:
I'm only 19 so there is time. I only have experience with medium dose shrooms (I think about 40 grams fresh was my maximum, don't have a scale and grew them myself, not very potent flush) and low dose of mescaline, also home grown san pedro. Never had a salvia breaktrough and interest faded. MDMA once in a couple of months... I did speed twice and didn't like it.
And not to forget,a gram of weed a day.

Most intense experience was with 30grams fresh golden teacher from *******.
They must have been super potent... I don't know how total ego death feels like exactly, but I do know how failed ego death (with kundalini) feels like (I panicked :oops: )

Now some trips (all shrooms around 30gr fresh) later I have learned myself to let go. Now last week I bought my first blotter from a friend. He had a wonderful first time with a half blotter, but I'm just going to take the whole thing :)

So what have I learned this far? I have learned a LOT about human perception and mind, I have become humble to the awesome machinery of the universe (and all that)... but most of all, I got an extreme hunger for knowledge which is throwing of fruits right now in university. 8)

Oww, forgot to mention, I found myself :lol:

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
The hero usually dies.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
dogma.
fear.
who do you know whos ever died of a few mushrooms?
the government wins again
i give up.
good bye

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Me, I haven't done alot of psychedelics. Most notable are weed and shrooms up until now. With shrooms I haven't learned anything yet as I've up until now (when I found relative peace of mind to go and try them) been taking threshold doses really. But with vacation coming up exactly tomorrow, something tells me I'm gonna be trying some higher doses.
MJ has been up until now more of a learning experience for me than shrooms, but that's because I've taken much higher doses of her.
But what in the flying spaghetti monsters name have you learned, I hear you think. Well this might sound vague but really it has helped me develop an open attitude to the world. Which I consider very helpful.

Edit: The reason I take psychedelics is that I wanna see where my mind can take me (with a little assistance that is).

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have not done a lot of psychedelics, but have had a few intense mushrooms experiences. My highest dose so far was 5 grams, and I plan on upping that dose. My last experience was only 3 grams, but was by far the most profound experience. I did not experience full blown ego-death, but it was a very spiritually enlightening experience. During this experience, I integrated knowledge with mushrooms, and it has proven to be a good combination. During the experience, it felts as something was being evoked through me, and I was able to talk with ease about topics I could not answer in a sober state of mind. I believe it was still me there talking and coming up with these ideas, but the mushrooms were being used as a tool, a tool to remove my ego, so that I could ask and answer questions outside of my culture. With no culturally influenced thoughts, answers to questions are much different than in a sober state of mind. In a sober state of mind, you are conditioned, unconsciously to answer in a certain way, but once the mushrooms are consumed, that cultural boundary disappears, and you are able to ask much deeper questions. During all this, I felt a feeling that is almost indescribable. Maybe it was unconditional love and acceptance towards absolutely everything. It was a feeling beyond euphoria. It is an indescribable feeling, I'm sorry, I cannot explain this, it is beyond words for me. But this is what I have learnt from mushrooms, that culture IS your operating system. It is one thing to listen to Terence, but it is another thing to experience it first hand, and truly understand it.

PEACE & LOVE

underbridge

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2008
wow! after reading you guys im scared to try more mushrooms.
from now on i will stick to reeding other peoples stories and not have any experiences of my own. it sounds far to scarry!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Scary? It's the most beautiful thing that I have ever experienced in my life. If you want to accentuate the human experience, and have the best stay here as possible, mushrooms must be integrated into your diet at least once a month. To me, eating mushrooms reveals the beauty of life, and then multiplies it by infinity.

PEACE & LOVE

underbridge

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2008
but all these people are scared of them. axcept for the first 1 and hese obveously mad or something. no, im going to stick to reading other peoples acounts. i dont nead to lern anything. why should i when others can tell me about it in books and tv. thats what tv s for. teaching you everything. id rather here what terence mackena and denis leary have done than risk having a bad nite. ive seen altered states. i dont want to go all hairy and jump about saying ook!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
lol are you joking? :lol:

TV is POISON :axe:

Why wouldn't you want to find out yourself what life is? Instead of donating another soul to the super-organism that is society?

G

Invité
underbridge a dit:
I'd rather hear what Terrence McKenna and Dennis Leary have done than risk having a bad night.

You'd rather want to live your life seeing, hearing and readying about the awesome and beautiful things you can do, then actually do them yourself?
Nobody said life was easy, but it would be a shame to let it waste just because you're scared of learning new things.
Did the fear of falling off your bike keep you from learning how to cycle?