Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Whale wars on antartica, what's your opinion?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
What about whaling and people who try to stop the killing with the use of non violent direct action. Does the sea shepherd(steve irwin) with all the activist on the ship a good job, or do you think they are going to far? Tell us, what's your opinion?

some vids:

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/whal ... -peek.html

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/whal ... rates.html

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/whal ... aling.html

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/whal ... hocel.html

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/whal ... -peek.html

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Well killing whales is just stupid... I even consider killing Tuna stupid... heres an animal that lives very long and is totally peaceful and might be intelligent and serve a purpose, it must be completely destructive to the long efforts of your ancestors to acquire good karma to even harm or eat one of those, a guarantee your children will live miserable lives...

It's not like there wasn't tons of very good small fish meat wasted every year, at least as much as what they get from hunting whales. The humans even decide to kill noble animals like cows and mooses for food and look at the fish rot on the shelves. This is not only stupid, it is enough in my opinion to put these people in mental hospitals...

When the day comes where psychologists stop being mental hospital patients (its bound to happen through pure science) then we will see some change in the human race ; I don't think "causes" like these will help, especially since subconscious hating has as much repercussions as the actual killing from a quantum point of view !

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I would totally grenade those whale poacher's boats. Sounds fucking like an awesome summer internship.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Or you can just ignore what I said... as usual. :roll:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's not that Sam, suppose many here feel your sympathy but have nothing to add. A clear story doesn't require elaboration. Must admit myself, I added some booms around my core for incoming truths such as these. Otherwise I'd lose my own bones with where I have been. I have been gone through life with muted filters for a while, and it is too much sacrificing and a doubling of the pain. Following the Jesus metaphor root-and-branch is in contrast with the gained nature of mankind.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Or you can just ignore what I said... as usual. :roll:

No i won't, in fact i am always interested in your answers. But somehow i have forgotten about the existence of this thread.... :oops:

Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
This is not only stupid, it is enough in my opinion to put these people in mental hospitals...

Then we have a agreement.... :)

Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
When the day comes where psychologists stop being mental hospital patients (its bound to happen through pure science) then we will see some change in the human race ; I don't think "causes" like these will help, especially since subconscious hating has as much repercussions as the actual killing from a quantum point of view !

Well actually i have thought about that quantum part where you are talking about, and became aware that our thoughts, conscious or unconscious, causes much more then many people would attend to believe.

So we won't get anywhere if we keep feeling hate for the whale hunters. But we as humans should do something about it, right? But what? I mean the whale hunters and the activists claim to have the law on there side. And no one else then the activists seem to do something about it. Anyway, what should be the right solution from a quantum perspective?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whales ? fuck whales . Have they got any more or less right to live than anything else ? Are you bored ? Dont you have enought to do with your lives ? You hipocritical fuckers , you think a little moaning about whales does anything ?............ excvept buy your consciousnesses off ? Alibi heros . Save malboro , shell , exxon and shit on people who dont eat what we eat .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
GOD, if you don't like a topic... can you please ignore it? just for once?

Let somebody else have their time too on Psychonaut? just for once?

What has life done to you?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its a forum and everyone can take part . If YOU dont like a thread why dont you ignore it and stop shoveing your negative looser shit in my face . If the theme of a thread doesnt interest me i dont take part in it

Why should whales have anymore rights to life than any other being ? Remember a few weeks ago people here were advocateing doing a hiroshima on an ants nest ? Have those ants got less right to life because they arent in fashion like whales are ? Whats special about whales ? Can you buy yourself more peace of mind when you blame and critisize japanese people for killing something big more easily than critisize when a whole ants nest gets masacred ?

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
GOD, you're a wanker from the AAA-category...

I will ignore you furthermore from now on, don't worry. Sorry for my interference, but I just had to tell you that.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You just came into a thread and made negative comments about me that have nothing to do with the theme of the thread .

If you havent got anything to say i`d be pleased not to have to hear it again .

What about the questions i asked and the points i made ? Cant you answer them ? Arent they valid ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Mycophile dont send me any more abusive PMs . If you have something to say say it in public and dont insult and threaten me again .

I`m still waiting for you to answer any of my questions or points and / or for you to make any comments on the theme of the thread . All you have done is throw shit at me and then say i`m causing trouble .

Back to the theme . Why should whales get or deserve anymore sympathy than any other life form ? Killing is killing .

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
By the way...

GOD a dit:
Back to the theme . Why should whales get or deserve anymore sympathy than any other life form ? Killing is killing .
That was not the theme. You made it that theme.

And that's what I'm talking about. Every threat you turn into your threat.

GOD, shut up, let other people talk this time...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The theme of the thread is "Whale wars on antartica, what's your opinion?" . Thats what i was and am talking about . Your posts have nothing to do with the theme , their only content is agression , insults and threats to me . You derailed this thread and dont seem to have anything positive or helpfull to say .

Can we please get back to the theme of the thread .

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Exactly, whales have as much right to live as we have and every living thing in the world, that means I personally wouldn't kill them. But those sea shepherd guys are utter assholes, because the people who work on these whale ships are earning money to support their families, to build their castle, they are just doing their jobs. Those bricks come and throw smoke bombs at them, sunk ships, it seems that whales are more important than ship full of sailors/workers. oeh...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The topic is about the spectacular wars between activists and whale hunters. And I think this is a serious issue. No need to distract from the issue by pointing to the situation with pigs, cattle and poultry in Western slaughterhouses. Just like there's no need to distract from discussions about a certain religion by pointing to similar characteristics of other religions. It's true, no doubt, that the nature of the cruelty is similar. Whether we butcher whales, seals, dogs, cats, bush meat, or pigs, cows and chickens, it's a similar merciless, industrialized type of cruelty. It has pervaded our modern society, and it can be found on all continents with some variations. I guess activists may be justified if the species they're fighting for are threatened by extinction, or that their decrease in numbers will have a significant impact on the eco-system, and no government is taking action against these fishers. Otherwise, we need not feel more pitty for a whale than we do for the thousands of animals that are butchered not far from where we live.

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Exactly, this war between whalers and activists. I don't condone wars.