Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Well hello, everyone!

• Auteur de la discussion WhiteSage
  • Date de début
W

WhiteSage

Invité
Hey!

Let me introduce myself. Call me whatever you want, or 'Ash' works too. I'm a bit of a spiritual person, with an attachment to the beauty of life in general. I've always found myself amazed by even insects, and especially plants/forests/etc.

What draws me to Salvia divinorum is its impressive spiritualistic history. My goal is to get my hands on an actual plant that I can care for. Unfortunately ordering anything online at this time is out of the question, so until the opportunity arises, I'll continue to learn everything I can. I could probably get some pre-packaged/flavored/etc sally-d in a ziplock bag, but that's just unnatural and rude. I want to enjoy the plant from start to finish. As strange as it sounds, it sounds like the most enjoyable, fulfilling, meaningful way to go.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning as much as possible. And I'm more than happy to be here!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"My goal is to get my hands on an actual plant that I can care for.... ...it sounds like the most enjoyable, fulfilling, meaningful way to go."

agreed. are you weary of somebody else "receiving" the package for you at your home instead of you, or something along those lines? my parent's would probably be curious. i would just tell them that it is a rare plant that sounded appealing to me. "salvia" in the taxonomy simply means it's of the sage family. salvia officinalis is simply cooking sage.

welcome to the forum btw!

Gnick&Gnack

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juil 2012
Hi Man! Good luck to view this forum! ;-)