Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

weird pill's

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
yesterday at 11.30 pm i've token something that i tought was ecstasy. i did not really felt the usual flash of the mdma, but just a nice warm feeling nothing realy special. but now (it's 6.50 pm) i'm having a mild flash that begun when i woke up... very weird! soon it will have been 24 hours since i've felt sober.

Do someone know what could have been in this pills ? or is it related to something else ?
i gave one pill to a friend of mine and he's actualy feeling the same way as i am. that makes me think it's related to the pill itself.
What you think?

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
BZP maybe ... You have kind of flashs like this with piperazine ..

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
the flash was not permanent but came up and stopt something like a quarter later and came up again half an hour later. but a general feeling of happiness and destress. while in a flash i had no really appreciation of distances , but cool air did calm the flash down a bit. and when I took had just taken the pill and the next 6 hours, I pied very much and often.