Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WEATHER WARS

Was KATRINA created by weather manipulation technology?

• YES! And they got rid of all the blacks in one go.

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No.

• I have no idea...

• Nombre total d'électeurs

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Weather Wars. It might sound like something from a bad Hollywood movie, something from a dream or rather perhaps a nightmare. But it's time for you all to wake up and face reality... The technology is patented since way back. Booth China, Russia and the USA have been conducting their own "experiments" in different ways to control the weather since God, knows when.

Many investigative researchers have come to the conclusion that for instance the Katrina, weather disaster was from the begining a natural storm but "helped" along the way to increase it's density into katastrophic proportions. A way for the Bush administration, according to initiated sources to clear the New Orleans goldcoast area from the black, poor and unwanted. And now suddenly the ground been bought up by people like Donald Trump and they create a "Las Vegas 2". Well, hey Oprah... There you have something to investigate.

FULL STORY HERE>>>
http://www.realityportal.info/content/view/235/73/

G

Invité
I'm looking forward your future topic about Area 51...

G

Invité
Isn't that the HAARP installation?
I heard it's somewhere very North, might explain why so many people in Canada have cancer