Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WE NEED MORE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yes because it seems we are becoming more people and we have had more than enough pollution. the trees are like
our life insurance. the difference in the thought process that we have to make is to care more about nature,
because WE ARE NATURE.
so we painfully had/have to learn that, because to destroy nature means to destroy ourselves.
beware of liars who try to distract you from that truth with ignorant paradigms/ideas or so etc etc.
the thing some people have to learn is to be able to admit their mistakes. another thing is that
some people can't seem to learn something, if they don't learn it the hard way.
the question is why do they have resistance to some lessons or so. well it's because of ignorance
and clinging to it, like a religion or so. :? :arrow: :x :arrow: :|

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

how capitalism has become the modern day religion and how they try to justifity it with ignorant shit.

i say: counter it with philosophy!!!! the people i am talking about are violent people who try to act as if they weren't
and lie to us and even try to force us to swallow their lies... it's so damn disgusting...
it's a fact that most capitalism is based only on exploitation of people and nature. but we won't shut up.
the truth will set us free. let's not swallow the propaganda lies etc etc!!!! please not!!!!
let's care and not give in to limited ego-paradigms etc etc!!!! we are people and not machines, at least not
how most of them are trying to pain the picture. BEWARE!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!
be real and be yourself!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea:

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
actually i think maybe there should be a global campaign for that... do you know capitalistic movements if i may put it like that that always try to suck your attention in some way?? well i hope it doesn't sound dumb, but thinking about it i would say a basic common sense "awareness" or so for obvious basic nature problems like a "proportional lack of trees or so" there should be more attention... don't get me wrong.. i kind of despise most fanatics, but i just think the importance of the forests is missunderstood... because isn't the air to breathe not one of the very most important things we all need?? and aren't trees the absolute main breathing air generators?? and well also the risk of more and more places on the earth potentially in the long run or just in general becoming more like deserts?? what does it all mean etc etc??? you know??? i think it could help a great deal if we all would study the natural cycles a little bit more/ better...
i know it's not the best example, but if anyone knows the game "world of warcraft", the state of the world reminded me of the fantasy world and how it also has been corrupted by "evil" or so... lol.... :paranoid: :| :?

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
help the planet heal and use the ecological search machine Ecosia - The green search ... just one of the many things we can all do. also heal yourself and heal the planet... it will become better and better not like most of the stupid negative media shit says.
just be yourself, be positive and be for nature!!!!!!!! :yawinkle: thanks!!! :)

peace

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
The concept of that Ecosia - The Green Search is wonderful. I think that everyone of us would love to contribute to this project as the world badly needs it today.
Trees, trees, trees ! Nothing important than this wonderful creature today. The human population is growing really fast; the world's 7th billion child was born some 11 months ago which means that the population of the world has gone past well above 7 billion. With such a rapid increase in human population coupled with pollution, we need more trees than ever before. We need oxygen to breathe which is the most fundamental process, necessary for living; this oxygen is (as we all are well aware) provided by the trees.
Experts say that 25% area of every country should be under trees since only then the perfect ecosystem, necessary for life can be maintained.

So,

GO GREEN, GROW TREES !!!
:):):)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Me too, I have using that Ecosia search engine and have also emailed this link to a number of my friends. Hope they have also started using it, couldn't talk to them about this though, after I sent them that email containing the link.
:p

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
cool... i think the planet can still be saved... it would be stupid to give up too fast!!...
anyway... i thought this video has some interesting points... maybe step by step we can
gently broaden the horizons of the people and then they will see it's much more fun when people are
nice to each other and the planet and its diverse/manifold lifeforms.... there's still hope!! :)

[YOUTUBE]ji8iYgLx8G0[/YOUTUBE]

peace