Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

watering the growboxes

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hi , i d like to know if there is a safe way to add water in the growbox after the last flush of shrooms , because i m sure that if only the mycelium had enough water , the final crop would be more than 30 g

one tyme i puted a dry cake in water with some bleach in it and it produced a few more shrooms , so my question is : how can i keep a cake moist in order to use all the food thats in it ?

nibyla

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2003
my friend just kept the boxes in his bucket a while after his first harvest and he got a second and third harvest.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Actually, Acid_burn or LorpasPT (I dont remember who...) once said to me that we should sink the cake in water for at least 24 hours, and then remove it from the water, clean the excess water with a clean paper towel, and then proceed with the growing technique. It should do it...
Eventhough, you should try to read the post refering to this technique.

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
I always have 5 generation harvests!
And with the dunk tek the mushs grow a lot more!

dunkcompared.jpg

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I only would like to have more spare time... unfortunatly I cant spend any time working on my shrooms right now... so they are not growing at all...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I used the dunking Tek as well and it works very well.
If you don't rip off too much of the myculium during the harvest and you are steril then you can get many many generations of shrooms from 1 cake.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
so i just have to put the cake in sterile water for 24 h after the third flush ? can i put a little bleach in the water ? in order to keep it a little more sterile or is it too dangerous for the mycelium ?

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
NO /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif ! The bleach will kill the mycellium man!

U can use the dunk tek after the first harvest!
To sterelize the water boile it for a while! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good Luck!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
or you can use some kind of acid to kill the germs, I dunno... maybe LSD /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Yes but destiled water doesn´t means sterilized water! /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
U also have to boil it! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
thanks for the advices , i ll do so

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Well i´m still waiting for my growkit,it has passed two weeks already,i´m starting to be impacient... /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Acid I´m afraid that u don´t get it!
And if u get it it probabky be rotten or infected by other fungus or bacterias! /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Try to grow your own mushis! It´s simple and safer! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kackan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2003
I use destilled water in a spray can to moist the growboxes after harvesting. I´ve got three harvests so far but i haveto try soaking the boxes! Would be nice to get 5 harvests!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
If i do the dunk tek! U will get for sure 5 great harvests! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
what if i dunk the cake two times ? or three times ?

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

U can use the dunk tek between the harvests! U only the need to be really clean! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good luck!