Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Water filter?"

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Smoking cannabis using a water pipe only cools down the smoke, right? I've heard things about the water serving as a filter but is that true?

I prefer to use a vaporizer and very rarely smoke, but when I do, I use a clear glass double bubbler and I can see an obvious color difference between the two chambers.

Side note: I clean that piece after each use.

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I heard that it helps on the edge of the bubbles but not in the middle, which goes by unfiltrated. I am not sure though - I mean, there is particle motion which is pretty fast at that temperatures, so actually every particle should collide with the edge and therefore be filtrated by water.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
the water must absorb something, after all bong water gets pretty wretched after a while. what exactly, and how much gets filtered who knows. i get a massive coughing fit every time I use a water bong.. so I've never bought one

by far the coolest cannabis smoke i've had is collecting hash smoke in a bottle/glass. it's practically room temperature, and so very pleasant

either way i'm sure vapo is far healthier and the way to go :)

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
st.bot.32 your icon is how I feel when I'm using the whip on my vaporizer.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
:)

meanwhile alice is nearby enjoying the mushrooms that the caterpillar gave to her..

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
st.bot.32 a dit:
the water must absorb something, after all bong water gets pretty wretched after a while. what exactly, and how much gets filtered who knows. i get a massive coughing fit every time I use a water bong.. so I've never bought one

by far the coolest cannabis smoke i've had is collecting hash smoke in a bottle/glass. it's practically room temperature, and so very pleasant

either way i'm sure vapo is far healthier and the way to go :)

Massive coughing fit can depends from the water umidity :)